EASY! Skyrim: Whiterun Chest WITHOUT using barrel

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LimeJosh

freakin BEAST, tons better then those dam barrels, and thanks for the shop reset and glitch escape tips!

mett1982

I remember seeing this video a couple of years ago and it was such an awesome video to show that glitch. Underneath the Sky forge is a chest that has a ton of items for you to loot. I would go there sometimes when I just wanted to grab some iron for crafting instead of mining it myself. There is another well known hidden chest in Dawnstar right by the Mining cave. I would usually go to the one in Dawnstar rather than the one in Whiterun because I just didn't feel like going through all that going under the city and around the mountain stuff. Dawnstar is just a straight shot and bam, you are some awesome loot.

hedied_4me7

Zrzekmane
There are actually hidden chests in every forge...some easier to get to than others. Dawnstar is by far the easiest but the Skyforge chest has so much more items than the others that it's worth the effort. I did the same thing, using it for iron to build my houses, it always has a ton of ebony, and more gold than any other hidden chests...If you use your shout to actually land ON the chest, it is so much easier to get the loot and talk to the blacksmith pretty quickly. I have also found that as soon as select "wait for 24 hours" and then hit the XBox button, the time goes by about 60% faster, so the process can go pretty fast!

Marne Gulax

Skyrim: Whiterun Chest WITHOUT Using Barrel! EASY! This is an EASY way to create the glitch that allows you to access the hidden chest under the Skyforge in Whiterun. WITHOUT jumping off that stupid barrel or climbing on top of buildings. I discovered this trick after struggling with timing the jump off that barrel just right, and it works every time!
Thanks for sharing this, I will definitely try it especially as I have NEVER been able to do the barrel trick

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts