Xbox 360 Easy Powerful Weapons

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cindella

Lv. 15 Battle Mage High Elf and Werewolf
Hey I am fairly new to skyrim and I was wondering if there were any powerful weapons that were easy to get for low level players, and there location, as well on how to get them.

Anyway I would still like to make the list so it might help a lot of other people,

I recently found an ebony shield, in a sort of challenging dungeon, on the quest the staff of magnus (part two I guess?), anyways it is a great shield for my level, When you get to the part where you see the torture block in front of you go left and there is a gate unlock it, and there are several things of interest, such as an ancient nord greatsword with fire damage, and on top of the sword is a helmet with a resist fire by 40%, a pretty good stamina potion and then on the left is an ebony shield.

theLegendofWalt

Premium Member
i would spend a bit of time in Whiterun leveling up smithing/enchanting. There's satisfaction to be had from raping dragons and bandits with something you forged yourself, rather than find a magic weapon from a dead NPC.. also, work on whatever skill set for the weapon you most fancy, and get that as high as you can.. the higher your skill, the better the base stats become for a weapon/armor that fall into that category... i know i'm new to this board, but i've been playing the Elder Scrolls since Creeper the Scamp was in business...

Cindella

Thanks I am not sure which I like more a greatsword or just a regular sword because I use them in different situations so should I level up one and not the other or both? Also what is the best enchantment to but on a blade

theLegendofWalt

Premium Member
i like damage stamina for blades, when in a fight against an NPC and you are losing stamina with every power attack, i like to make him equally fatigued so i can get extra hits in.. i would level up either one handed or two... not both. you can only use one skill tree at a time so pick one you like... personally it would be the one handed, if you feel the need for extra damage capability, dual wield some swords.. hope this helps !

SuperDoubleSlap

Over 1,200 hours of Skyrim played!
There aren't really any "over-the-top" powerful weapons that you can find. Mostly, you have to actually make them.

Cindella

so what do you prefer two handed or single, and what enchantments

SuperDoubleSlap

Over 1,200 hours of Skyrim played!
so what do you prefer two handed or single, and what enchantments

I prefer one handed. Two handed attacks are slower, and you can't effectively block. Enchantment wise, I usually slap on either Fiery Soul Trap or Absorb Stamina.

Cindella

I never really used a bow only to shoot a dragon but ill try it thanks for the advice

Big Hop Bwnney

I enjoy staffs the most because of their range and because I am a high level in destruction magic but when it comes down to it I like one handed.

Clau

The Fateless One

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts