1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Easy Levelling for Alchemy?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Beodix, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Beodix Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger

Message Count:
    Does anyone know if there is an exploit or easy way to level up your Alchemy skill?
  2. Ryan Veatch New Member

Message Count:
    I've heard talk about people leveling this easily... But Idk if thats just due to people keeping their ingredients they find or what. I would also like to know the answer to this
  3. Stone Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Try watching this and see if it helps. :)

Ryan Veatch likes this.
  4. Ryan Veatch New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks! I figured this is how leveling it would go. Kind of the same with smithing. Thanks for the vid.
  5. Stone Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    No problem.