Easy & Fast Level Up With Alteration (1.9 Patch)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did this help?

• Total voters

SputnickHD

103g5uh.jpg
As you know, the new 1.9 update with the "Legendary" Skill reset may seem pointless, for you worked so hard getting your skill up to 100. (Unless you used the Oghma Infinium) Well, actually, this is useful if you want more perk points. With Legendary skills, you can reset each time when you reach 100, and you can level up indefinitely. As of now I am a level 234. I will show you how to level up really fast with a little tactic I found. But first you need to have the Unlimited Magicka Items to start. You can read how to get that on a post I created here. After you familiarized yourself with the Unlimited Magicka guide, we can get started.

1. Craft Your Apparel... Consisting of the pieces: Armor, Helmet, Necklace, and Ring
  2. Go to your enchanting table.
  3. Put the FORTIFY ALTERATION enchantment on every piece of apparel. (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED PERKS IN THE ENCHANTING SKILL TREE.)
  4. Make sure each enchantment says "Alteration spells cost 25% less to cast."
  5. Enchant your items.
Now you will need to have the spell called Telekinesis. You can find this spell in the College of Winterhold, it is sold by Tolfdir (BUT YOU MUST BE LEVEL 50 Alteration or higher.) If you can't find it, you can find it in Labrynthinian when entering the first chamber, it will be on the table to the right. When you have this spell learned, fast travel to Whiterun. (FOR THIS, YOU WILL BE TRAVELING FROM WHITERUN TO RIFTEN AND BACK.)
  • Now I am sure there are miscellaneous items laying around in Whiterun and Riften such as buckets and baskets. (WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE STEPS ABOVE, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO THESE STEPS.)
  1. Equip all your enchanted apparel and your telekinesis spell.
  2. If your Alteration is still at 100, reset it back to 15 by setting it to legendary.
  3. Now grab something with your telekinesis spell, and keep holding onto it. Don't worry, it won't waste any Magicka because your Alteration is reduced to 0%.
  4. While holding onto it, enter your map and fast travel to Riften.
  5. When you appear in Riften, your Alteration will be at 100 once again, and you will level up at least two levels.
  6. Reset your Alteration once again, and grab something in Riften and do the same, fast travel to Whiterun while holding the item! You will level up like never before!
  7. Keep doing it over and over again!
    • The way this works is because Skyrim believes that you are walking all the way to Riften or Whiterun while holding the item, therefore leveling you up in just seconds!
This is extremely useful if you are looking to get a load of perk points so you can literally max out every single skill in Skyrim, and be a level 1000 at the same time! It may be very time consuming, but it is very useful. Hope this helped and worked! Tell me if anything goes wrong!

Jo'rak Vandeni

Jurrrl o' Sweden
I really need to press the "No You suck" button just because of the humour in it, but I'll give you some Rep points to make up for it, people like Rep points right?

SputnickHD

I really need to press the "No You suck" button just because of the humour in it, but I'll give you some Rep points to make up for it, people like Rep points right?

Haha, I guess it'll suffice, thank you though haha! :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts