1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Easy Daedric armour and weapons

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by Caolan Mooney, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Caolan Mooney New Member

Message Count:
    To start you're going to need 90 smithing. (You can play as an Orc if you want for a smithing boost but it's not necessary)If you don't have 90 smithing you can always craft iron daggers until you reach your goal, this should around 500-600 daggers.If the Blacksmith's stock runs out wait 48 hour then resume the process.

You will need ebony ignots.You can buy these from blacksmiths or you can mine ebony ore from a mine in the Orc stronghold Narzubul and smelt your own.(Note that you must aquire The Forgemasters Fingers to get into the stronghold)

You will also need Dadrea Hearts.There are a few ways to aquire these.
    1.Kill Dadrea and loot the hearts from them
    2.You can buy them (2 every 48 hours) from Enthir the elf in the College of Winterhold for about 500 gp per heart.
    There are also many of these heats lying around Skyrim in chests and such.

Now head to the nearest forge and craft yourself some armour or a weapon.

Hope this helped. :)
    • Bad Manners Bad Manners x 3
  2. iLouis Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!

Message Count:
    Don't forget about that respawning daedra heart in Jorrvaskr (Companions). Also you don't NEED to get the Forgemaster's Fingers to go into any Orc stronghold, they will just ask you to leave (but not do anything!). You can also kill Daedra at Mehrune Dagon's shrine by Dawnstar.
  3. Necromis Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    oooh, I am an ork on my current play through. I might just head over to Narzubul now at my lower levels just to kinda store up some ebony, also a nice way to make some money early on through mining.

On the hrts, remember the Mehrunnes Shrine has daedra hrts that respawn, too.
  4. Cindella Lv. 15 Battle Mage High Elf and Werewolf

Message Count:
    Is there any place just to find daedra armor or do you have to make it?
  5. SuperDoubleSlap Over 1,200 hours of Skyrim played!

Message Count:
    Technically, you can find Daedric armor after a certain level has been reached, but it is rare.
  6. Cindella Lv. 15 Battle Mage High Elf and Werewolf

Message Count:
    so there is no random place on the map that you can find daedric armor? Also what is the best armor that you can find, the best I've found is steel armor
  7. SuperDoubleSlap Over 1,200 hours of Skyrim played!

Message Count:
    Well, yes. You can find Daedric Armor, but you must be over a certain level for it to spawn. But it's very rare.

And the best armor you can find, once again, depends on your character's level. I'm level 56, so I'm beginning to find Dragon armor.
  8. Cindella Lv. 15 Battle Mage High Elf and Werewolf

Message Count:
    Ok, thanks for the help