Glitch Easy and fast way to level Archery

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Vorak's Guide
To quickly and easily level archery
Introduction
Hi, I'm Vorak and this is my first guide, I will tell you how to quickly gain archery levels however this will not get you to 100.
Part One
To start this you will need to go to Riverwood, the small town you first go to at the beginning of the game. Here you will have to find Faendal, begin his quest and deliver the letter to Camilla, once you have done this you will go back to Faendal and he will now be able to be your companion/follower. Now you will be able to level up archery fast and quickly but make sure you have some gold on you. Ask Faendal to come with you, then ask him to teach you in the skill of archery. Pay him to level you and then once you've run out of gold ask to trade with him and get your gold back. You can do this all the way up to level 50 after that he will not teach you.
Part Two
Now you're probably thinking that 50 is a nice start but you want to go bigger, so here is part two. You will need to go to the companions guild and join them, once you've done that you will need to complete Aela the Huntress' quest line so she can be your companion/follower. Now you will just need to repeat the same process you did with Faendal up until level 75 after that she will not teach you anymore.
Conclusion
I hope this guide helped you and please post your feedback on it, good and bad, please make it constructive so I can work on it and make my next guide better.
Note
In the box where it tells you how many times you have trained out of 5, this resets after every level you gain (not skill level but overall level) so if you're having trouble this may be why.
Thanks for reading ;)

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Can't you only train your skills 5 times per level?

TGW

Yes, that's right. You are capped to only 5. In the following post, I'll provide the breakdown.

TGW

Journeymen Trainers can help you up to skill 50
Expert: 75
Master: 90

This is pretty much what Vorak indicated in his/her example. :)

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Can't you only train your skills 5 times per level?

Yeah, that's why I added the note at the end.

Journeymen Trainers can help you up to skill 50
Expert: 75
Master: 90

This is pretty much what Vorak indicated in his/her example. :)

Please use the search bar to search for archery training because this has already been done. Next this isn't a glitch, this is a cheat. A little trick with the game is more like it.

Sorry to be harsh, but you need to follow the rules.

I don't mind any critisism, it's just going to make any future guides better. Also I did search "Archery Training" in the search box and couldn't find anything. Next time I'll take this into account before I post.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts