Easier way to go from one forum to another!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

These Forum's are great, and have been a huge help for me. I hope I've been as good help as I've gotten.

I would like to have an easier way to go from one Forum to another, as well as staying in a Forum I'm posting in,(an example), when I post in the Help Forum, I have to use the Forum tab which shows all of the Forum's, then I have to re-use the Help Forum tab again to get back into the same forum.

It just seems to be a lot of hassle just to remain in a Forum after posting when one has to use the same tab's just to return to the Forum that they posted in.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Have you tried using the smaller nav bar under the "forums" tab? When you're in a thread, there should be a smaller bar at the top that says something like this which is what's at the top of this thread as I'm replying (I'll need to edit this, I think because of the paste, give me a second):

Well that's a little better. In any event, you can click on any one of those segments to get back one level from where you are now. Does that help?​

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts