• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mamali

Well they said it probably won't be released on consoles and even if it does, it would be released for the Xbone and PS4.

no ! it said "older PCs can run it " so i guess xbox360 and PS3 can run it too , if there is a console release

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I'm going AD for my main because I love Bosmer lore, but I will definitely be making an Ebonheart alt because I really want to see what pre-Talos Nords are like.

I just love the Altmer, that's why :p

If Zenimax allows more character's I'll do a badass Nord!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
no ! it said "older PCs can run it " so i guess xbox360 and PS3 can run it too , if there is a console release

WOAH! I just read on a forum that it may come for Xbox!

"It's the classic desk vs. couch argument, but it is blurring over time. The current-gen and previous-gen MMOs were all about using the keyboard and mouse, and sure, everyone used things like Ventrilo and other voice chat services, but that only works in a small group. A lot of that has been thanks to design problems that people haven't focused on a lot, such as typing and controlling at the same time.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic

"It's the classic desk vs. couch argument, but it is blurring over time. The current-gen and previous-gen MMOs were all about using the keyboard and mouse, and sure, everyone used things like Ventrilo and other voice chat services, but that only works in a small group. A lot of that has been thanks to design problems that people haven't focused on a lot, such as typing and controlling at the same time.

That would defiantly be interesting.

Philluminati0n

The Shroud

I will still be playing ESO on PC even if it comes to consoles.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts