• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
So what were you reactions to this years E3?

For me, it delivered a lot of hype. ASU, Witcher 3, Destiny, Far Cry 4, Sims 4, Evil withing, Arkham Knight, Mortal Kombat X. What were you reactions?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I didn't watch it but I must say I'm excited for Witcher 3 and the new Sims game. I'm sure there was a bunch of Nintendo news that I missed. I know Tomadochi Life was talked about but I'm not too interested in that game

Navare

Savage Spirit
I personally was impressed with the Xbox conference. They really listened to the people, and focused purely on games. And just when I thought I had decided between a PS4 and Xbox One...

Epic Keith

safe_image.php

I present Princess Zelda, my new video game crush.

OMG!!!! THATS MY WAIFU!!! WHO CARES ABOUT XBONE AND GAYSTATION! NINTENDO ALL THE WAY! :p
I personally was impressed with the Xbox conference. They really listened to the people, and focused purely on games. And just when I thought I had decided between a PS4 and Xbox One...
Not to sound like a lazy bum, but could you summarize what they said that might convince me to rethink my choices?

Navare

Savage Spirit
Not to sound like a lazy bum, but could you summarize what they said that might convince me to rethink my choices?[/quote]

(You lazybum :p) Well, they talked about the Master Chief Collection, which will include Halo 1-4 all in one set for $60, and access to the Halo 5 beta. (As a big fan of halo that really swayed me) They're also doing the kinect-less xbox one which will leave it costing about the same as a PS4 or less. They also bragged about how they will be aiming for 1080p and 60 fps in all titles, so that would be nice to see. Crackdown, Fable and lots of Indie games were present as well, and they showed off third party titles such as Assassin's Creed Unity on the Xbox.

At the end of the day I'm still unsure what console to go for, I might wait and see what my friend's get and just go with that. :p

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I heard about two new Harvest Moon games getting released and that made me excited :D I also am excited for Pokemon OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OMG POKEMANG ALL THE WAY

rakkety

I heard there was something for star wars battlefront. Def most excited for that.

Sent from the Pony Express

Epic Keith

I just saw the new Legend of Zelda trailer.

I haven't played a single LoZ yet but this is actually cool!

As for Xbox, they had a douchey CEO last year, so I guess this one is cool!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts