• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Updated for Dragonborn 12/12/12

Changeling
-Adapted for Mage, Melee, & Archer alike
-Added a race section
-Added Visage of Mzund
-Added Dwarven Black Bow
-Added Sphere & Spider Followers

I once had an idea somewhat similar to this; it was to make a "Dwemer Centurion" character, that uses only Dwarven Armor, with a Dwarven Mace in one hand, a Dwarven War Axe in the other, and shouts as a pseudo-steam-breath. The "Ancient Knowledge" passive perk would be something to pick up ASAP.
Never actually got around to trying it, though. :p

The Visage of Mzund gives you an actual steam breath attack!

I would really appreciate any comments, replies, or questions, but above all I hope this guide helps you all, have fun 'sploring!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Anyone interested?

MF Punk

I was going to make a dwarf but found there no were types of "hammer" weapons. (Which is kind of main stay for dwarven weapons, least for me)

Until i found "The champions cudgel", which is very filthy. Only problem is its silver and not gold.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I was going to make a dwarf but found there no were types of "hammer" weapons. (Which is kind of main stay for dwarven weapons, least for me)

Until i found "The champions cudgel", which is very filthy. Only problem is its silver and not gold.

Volendrung (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki is another suitable dwarven mace. The only drawback is the clashing design and color. The lore for it is impeccable though, see Hammerfell =P Yup, this hammer.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
It'd be so awesome if there was a one-handed hammer for each sword, mace and war axe set, like Glass Hammer, Dwarven Hammer. Or at least a unique Dwarven Hammer like Keening.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
It'd be so awesome if there was a one-handed hammer for each sword, mace and war axe set, like Glass Hammer, Dwarven Hammer. Or at least a unique Dwarven Hammer like Keening.

The standard mace is somewhat hammer-shaped, but yes, a 5.0 version of Sunder (that isn't as pathetically weak as Keening) would be great for us Dwemer builders.

Desertpunk

Interesting read Haru, you put allot of time and effort into it. I like how you specify items and quests to go through. There's something fun about playing as a Dwemer, I hope in future TES game you'll be able to play as one, maybe even a prequel, but that's another thread altogether lol.

The only thing I'll add tot he discussion is if a Dwemer, especially a Dragonborn survivor of the race Dwemer where to become a werewolf; He might be the only one to tell Hircine to stuff it.

However you're right lore wise a Dwemer would never accept any Daedra's gift let along Molog's.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Interesting read Haru, you put allot of time and effort into it. I like how you specify items and quests to go through. There's something fun about playing as a Dwemer, I hope in future TES game you'll be able to play as one, maybe even a prequel, but that's another thread altogether lol.

The only thing I'll add tot he discussion is if a Dwemer, especially a Dragonborn survivor of the race Dwemer where to become a werewolf; He might be the only one to tell Hircine to stuff it.

However you're right lore wise a Dwemer would never accept any Daedra's gift let along Molog's.

Yeah, it's awkward to do the Companion's questline as a Dwemer character. I want to be cured of the beast blood, but I don't know if doing it mid-questline will bug it or not. =P Again, the Dawnguard faction is pretty much the only way to go, given that they give you the dwemer crossbow and the other choice forces you to be a vampire.

I like how many dwemer relics there are in the game, it really allows you to develop your character. Also, placing the various Dwemer knick knacks and cubes you find throughout your journeys in your house in Markarth really makes it feel like you're a researcher. Scrap metals help too.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Do you have to smith your own Dwemer armor? I'm sure I've seen it laying around in places more accessible than Nchuand-Zel.

Smithing and enchanting are pretty essential as dwarven armor isn't the strongest.

I once had an idea somewhat similar to this; it was to make a "Dwemer Centurion" character, that uses only Dwarven Armor, with a Dwarven Mace in one hand, a Dwarven War Axe in the other, and shouts as a pseudo-steam-breath. The "Ancient Knowledge" passive perk would be something to pick up ASAP. Never actually got around to trying it, though. :p

Ancient Knowledge was the other part as it's 25% armor bonus makes dwarven armor viable.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts