• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Wayne9011

Alright, Think about this. What if they came out with a new DLC that is based around the Dwemer. Like how that vanished, where'd they go, and if they are living far underground somewhere.. Something like that is something everyone would want. There can't be one person that has played skyrim and doesn't wanna know what happen to the Dwemer. I don't know about you guys but I think that would be amazing! Well post what you think and what would be an amazing Dwemer DLC.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I always felt like whoever came up with the dwemer lore was really into the show ancient aliens, because that is almost to the dot what some of those ancient alien theories are like.

Xivia4

I don't believe that the Dwemer disappeared so a DLC on where they went would be awesome.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
i thought they did disappear.

but on a more related note i think that DLC would be awesome they could really make an A+ story with it they could get as crazy as they wanted with it, unless i am misinformed i really dont study the Elder Scrolls lore. I just hope that they wouldnt add to much crazy technology.

Wayne9011

Theres a bunch of theories on what happened to them.

CEBST3R

They will probaly do that sometime. I was thinking it would be their first DLC. btw, i'm new, how do you make a new thread?

Xivia4

If you read between the lines especially the loading screen on the Dwemer it never outright states that the Dwemer are extinct. It says, "it is believed..." Also, the people of Skyrim didn't believe that dragons once existed and those that did thought they were gone. Well, we know that isn't true. The Dwemer are too smart and technologically advanced for me to truly believe that they are gone. Also, the books on the Battle of Red Mountain are too contradictory to be taken at face value.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
oh see we got mixed up because we were thinking of the word disappear in a different way.

Wayne9011

But I don't believe their gone either. I think their hiding deep, deep underground somehow operating all the machinery from deep down under the ruins. This is a lil off topic but. The white gold is still in the game, not the city just the tower so there could build a DLC that involves going there.

MattMilne94

After completing the side quests for Arniel Gane i have been interested in the dwemer and want to find out what has happened to them.

Wayne9011

I can't complete them, I'm on part 3 and I put to gem in convector and the quest never up dates.. It just says place the wharped gem in the final convector. But yeah, I want a DLC for that to come out.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts