Dwemer Disappearance - WHERE did they go?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
I hope they're dead, look what the bastards did to the poor Falmer... I don't know how, but they actually altered the nature of the poor sods' souls!
I figure they're somewhere in Morrowind, if they're still alive.

What people like you seem to forget is that the Falmer openly accepted the mushrooms which made them blind as part of their deal with the dwemer

Rimfaxe96

Well, Lorkhan managed to literally screw up a ton of immortal Aedra with god-like powers and other awesome stuff like that, pissed off Trinimac, Auriel and therefore every elf there was with 'his' humans and put things into the way they are now in Nirn and the TES universe. What were the Dwemer thinking when even searching for it? o_O
It's like Lorkhan is the Divine of treachery (or cleverness from the human point of view, teheee). It's like Necromancers dealing with the Ideal Masters in the Soul Cairn, you can go on and try, but chances are it's going to end bad for you.

Ah well, my theory is they became bored and after some protests went to an eternal coffee pause.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I hope they're dead, look what the bastards did to the poor Falmer... I don't know how, but they actually altered the nature of the poor sods' souls!

What people like you seem to forget is that the Falmer openly accepted the mushrooms which made them blind as part of their deal with the dwemer

Sounds more like Jim Jones handing out Kool Aid to me...

Sid

No idea what that means. At all. Is it something Americans would get? Because that makes no sense to a Brit

ethanwdp

Bethesda should base TES 6 around destroying the Thalmor and the fate of the Dwarves.
And for all you people saying dwarves can't come back, Bethesda has based Skyrim around Dragons conveniently using the Elder Scroll equivalent of Dr. Who's time traveling phonebox to return and leaving it up to a paranoid old man living in a sewer who coincidentally is a Dragon-Busting expert, a wife of an innkeeper who happens to be a dragon-killing samurai ninja that went into exile, and some guy who shouts words he learned from some dragon graffiti to save the world.
I can't see why the Dwarves wouldn't use the Elder Scroll to come back or something. If giant flying fire breathing lizards can come back with a time traveling piece of paper, why can't Dwarves tell their robots to travel back in time and go back forward in time with the Dwemer before they became gold makeup for a giant robot?
Just a theory.

Sid

The dragons only came back because Alduin came back. And if you played Morrowind there already is a Dwemer (Can we not call them Dwarves, that intends they're shorter than average height), he probably has died though. The Dwemer disapearence was already explained in the quest Arniel's Endeavor.
And Alduin only came forward in time due to an Elder Scroll and the Thu'um. The Dwemer Automatons couldn't do that because their sole purpose is to protect the Dwemer ruins.

Bosmeri-foxling

There's still a Dwemer around, I'm guessing. There's one in Morrowind who was infected with Corpus (And therefore was immune to aging).

I have a theory that it has something to do with the Heart of Lorkhan and Azura. The Chimer were cursed to become Dunmer, so maybe some of the Dwemer were too. Or maybe they were wiped out by Azura. Or Nerever. Or the tribunal.

No idea what that means. At all. Is it something Americans would get? Because that makes no sense to a Brit

May be you are too young: it refers to the 1978 cult mass-suicide in Jonestown, Guyana. Jim Jones, the leader of the group, convinced his followers to move to Jonestown. Late in the year he then ordered his flock to commit suicide by drinking grape-flavored Kool-Aid laced with potassium cyanide. In what is now commonly called "the Jonestown Massacre", 913 of the 1100 Jonestown residents drank the Kool-Aid and died.

One lasting legacy of the Jonestown tragedy is the saying, “Don’t drink the Kool-Aid.” This has come to mean, "Don’t trust any group you find to be a little on the kooky side." or "Whatever they tell you, don't believe it too

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts