1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Dwarven crossbow

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by edge, Jun 27, 2012.

1. edge Member

Message Count:
    Does anyone know how to get a dwarven crossbow because i saw one on the dawnguard trailer
  2. Greatsword Member

Message Count:
    I haven't done the quest yet, but that Breton woman (I forget her name) that you recruit for the Dawnguard has a quest that has something to do with making the crossbows stronger and something to do with dwarven technology. I'm guessing that's her. If you're a vampire, I have no idea.
  3. edge Member

Message Count:
    K thx i just beat the vampire uests and now im starting dawnguard quests on a new profile
  4. Madrar The Shadow in the Dark.

Message Count:
    Couldn't you just kill a vampire hunter and take a crossbow?
  5. DrunkenMage Intoxicated Arch-Mage

Message Count:
    Nah the Dawnguard get better crossbow, they can get enchanced ones and special bolts.
  6. Nick_Tbolt Member

Message Count:
    Sorine in Dawnguard is where, you have to do her jobs, I've done 4 of them, got an upgraded bow, and three types of special bolts. Now I'm finding the dwarven crossbow schematics

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
  7. Waffles Member

Message Count:
    This^ do all of them to get enhanced dwarven crossbow and various types of dwarven bolts.
    The HeadHunter likes this.
  8. feliciano182 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Can you GET this crossbow ? Instead of having to use smithing to make it ?
  9. Morgan Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    I haven't turned those particular schematics in yet, but for every other one, as soon as you turn it in Sorine adds the finished product to her inventory (albeit in limited quantities, like eight, for the bolts).
  10. feliciano182 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Meaning you can buy it off her ?
  11. Morgan Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Yes. I bought an enhanced crossbow from her seconds after turning in the schematic for it (even though her dialogue suggests that you have to wait some time). I buy the specialty bolts from her every time she restocks them, so as to save on the rare components as much as possible.
  12. MojoFilter99 New Member

Message Count:
    You can buy it off Serine, but you won't find them on dead NPC's, or just laying around.

Buy them or make them are the only two options I've yet encountered.