• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edge

Does anyone know how to get a dwarven crossbow because i saw one on the dawnguard trailer

Greatsword

I haven't done the quest yet, but that Breton woman (I forget her name) that you recruit for the Dawnguard has a quest that has something to do with making the crossbows stronger and something to do with dwarven technology. I'm guessing that's her. If you're a vampire, I have no idea.

edge

K thx i just beat the vampire uests and now im starting dawnguard quests on a new profile

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Couldn't you just kill a vampire hunter and take a crossbow?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Nah the Dawnguard get better crossbow, they can get enchanced ones and special bolts.

Nick_Tbolt

Sorine in Dawnguard is where, you have to do her jobs, I've done 4 of them, got an upgraded bow, and three types of special bolts. Now I'm finding the dwarven crossbow schematics

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Waffles

Sorine in Dawnguard is where, you have to do her jobs, I've done 4 of them, got an upgraded bow, and three types of special bolts. Now I'm finding the dwarven crossbow schematics

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
This^ do all of them to get enhanced dwarven crossbow and various types of dwarven bolts.

Morgan

Can you GET this crossbow ? Instead of having to use smithing to make it ?

I haven't turned those particular schematics in yet, but for every other one, as soon as you turn it in Sorine adds the finished product to her inventory (albeit in limited quantities, like eight, for the bolts).

feliciano182

I haven't turned those particular schematics in yet, but for every other one, as soon as you turn it in Sorine adds the finished product to her inventory (albeit in limited quantities, like eight, for the bolts).

Meaning you can buy it off her ?

Morgan

Meaning you can buy it off her ?

Yes. I bought an enhanced crossbow from her seconds after turning in the schematic for it (even though her dialogue suggests that you have to wait some time). I buy the specialty bolts from her every time she restocks them, so as to save on the rare components as much as possible.

MojoFilter99

You can buy it off Serine, but you won't find them on dead NPC's, or just laying around.

Buy them or make them are the only two options I've yet encountered.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts