1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Dustman's Cairn

Discussion in 'Project Spenny' started by Scree72, Jan 20, 2013.

?

How do i complete The Dustman's Cairn Quest

Poll closed Mar 10, 2013.
Stuck! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Help! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Scree72 New Member

Message Count:
    Hi Guys, i've been play Skyrim since Boxing Day, but now i'm stuck. I'm stuck in Dustman's Cairn. I am trying to get out, but i have no lockpicks left & i need at least 1 to unlock the door, which is just to get out. There is also a couple of lootboxes in there aswell that i can't open either. What do i do, any suggestions would be much appreciated. I am also 1 point away from upgrading my lockpicking skill from Novice. PLEASE Help.
  2. Rown Active Member

Message Count:
    there must be another way out, have you checked going further past wherever the last battle took place? I don't believe there are any dungeons that require you to lockpick a door to get out, I think bethesda wanted to avoid complaints such as "my character doesn't lock pick for roleplaying purposes, am I supposed to no do this dungeon?", anyway search around, there really has to be another way out
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Scree72 New Member

Message Count:
    Thanks, i've finally completed that particular quest now finally after 4 days. I'm very glad to be out of that place. Just another quick question, i have in my inventory a note with the headline Dark Brotherhood Assassin's Note. It says "As instructed, you are to eliminate Agmund by any means necessary. The Black Sacrement has been performed - somebody wants this poor fellow dead. We've already received payment for the contract. Failure is not an option. - Astrid". Does this mean that i have to kill a total stranger in Whiterun
  4. Rown Active Member

Message Count:
    I'm not gonna tell you what it means ;)
    • Friendly Friendly x 1