1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Durnehviir's Shout!

Discussion in 'Dawnguard' started by RTSullivan-DragonBorn, Jul 3, 2012.

1. RTSullivan-DragonBorn Premium Member

Message Count:
    I have tried using his shout in Tamriel but it just wont work, anyone else having this problem?
  2. El Fonz0 Active Member

Message Count:
    It works like a conjuration spell; as in you have to aim it to get it to work.
  3. Derek Jeder Member

Message Count:
    Yea, it took me about an hour to figure it out. Aim it at the ground a few feet in front of you and he will appear.
    • Useful Useful x 2
  4. Hildolfr It's a big hammer.

Message Count:
    Also, specifically, on the dirt or grass or whatever. I tried to do it on a stone cobbled road and it got bitchy with me until I aimed towards the roadside.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. i K33L n0085 Destroyer Devour Master

Message Count:
    It's kind of annoying how you have to have a lot of flat space, but if your lucky, you can summon him in caves. I summoned him in that fight where the snow elf is behind that shield and a bunch of ice statues are coming to life. He kicked @$$!
  6. RTSullivan-DragonBorn Premium Member

Message Count:
    Thanks guys.