Dungeon (Cleared) Problem

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cave

So recently, Ive been raiding A LOT of dungeons lately. and only about 40% of them have came up Cleared. and I wanted to know how to actually CLEAR a dungeon, what defines a Dungeon CLEARED, is it killing all the enemies, getting all the loot? any ideas?

Keith Ellis

From my own experience I have killed every single enemy and I loot EVERYTHING. And I haven't had issues.

Cave

ok thanks, i meant what triggers it so say cleared though i think you mistunderstood :S

Titanburner

Premium Member
Not sure on that one, every one I have went through has said cleared as well. I'm thinking taking out every enemy probably has alot to do with it. I never leave one standing (or sleeping hehehe) so maybe that's it.

Cave

haha i think i got it guys, its when you get up to the boss battle, or basically when you get the dragon shout. :)

Titanburner

Premium Member
haha i think i got it guys, its when you get up to the boss battle, or basically when you get the dragon shout. :)
But not every one has a shout wall or a boss? So that still leaves it a mystery hehe

Cave

But not every one has a shout wall or a boss? So that still leaves it a mystery hehe
ahah no i meant like, when you get to a point where you go through a door back to around the main entrance to the dungeon :D hard to explain

Titanburner

Premium Member
I get ya now. Still im betting on all mobs being downed counting as cleared.

Keith Ellis

Another way to tell is when the music dies out. I have noticed that. Idk.

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
I have noticed the music playing when you clear a dungeon (I've noticed it can also play when you discover a secret area also).

Some dungeons I have completed have not flagged up as a 'Cleared'. I think this is because a quest may be involved with that location which needs to be completed before it can be flagged as Cleared. I did the Barrows long before I was asked to go there, it did not read 'Cleared' until I finished the quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts