• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
So, in the game my brother just had a drinking contest with someone and he blacked out and now he woke up to find that he had asked a goat to marry him but now has to go get her back from giants he sold her to or something... xD

Anything similar happen with any of you guys? What have your characters done when they're drunk?

....Or I guess -- since it's probably what more people would assume this thread is about -- what crazy things have happened when you've played Skyrim while you're drunk?

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
I don't think you can actually have drunken encounters in Skyrim. I think your brother might have started a Daedric Quest:Skyrim:A Night To Remember - UESPWiki

If my character did get drunk, she would definitely spend the day in the middle of Whiterun.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Yes, it is the Night to Remember quest... I didn't mean he was still drunk, I just meant that's how it happened. I thought there were other similar mini-quests?

*reads link* ohhhhh neat! :) Thanks for the info. The end sounds a little creepy. :p

I got drunk on mead once while playing Skyrim. (Never had mead before, bought it at Bevmo strictly because of the game.).

I ended up having my character shoot a ton of arrows indoors at Breezehome (arrows sticking out of everything, from garlic braids to bookshelves), ran around naked in Whiterun, and went "cow shouting" using the first word of Unrelenting Force on the cows around Whiterun hold. Later, I went mammoth shouting and used Whirlwind Sprint to escape pissed-off giants. I also spammed "Conjure Flaming Familiar" around the city, even though I was roleplaying a magic-hating Nord, but the NPCs failed to notice or care.

It was fun for twenty minutes, but I try to stay sober when I play so I can keep my focus and not screw up my character. I prefer instead to drink while surfing message boards and wikis.

Wildroses

My first character would have become a literal milk drinker after that quest if I'd had Hearthfire. She had to settle for watering down her alcohol from then on and was never drunk again, preferring to stay sober and complain about the lack of water, milk and fruit juice in Skyrim.

She must have had one hell of a night even without the whole goat marriage business. She started it in Winterhold, and woke up in Markarth for the first time ever. Watching Margaret get murdered didn't do much for her hangover, and neither did offering to help Vigilant Tyranus investigate the empty house suspected of Daedra worship a few minutes after that.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I remember when I did that quest, after it was all finished and done. I was like "Well that was an interesting adventure" Realised I had several mead's in my inventory, so I drank them and slept in breezehome. I woke up in a shack with three hostages apparently owing a kill. My first reaction was "Oh not again"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts