driving me insane (easiest legendary skill to increase)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Locks066

So this is my little what the hell...... people all over every site are showing of when they can get a skill to 100 in 25 minutes.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................SLOW AS HELL ROFL.
what if i told u that u could get a skill to 100 in less then 5 minutes... no not crazy just simple as hell.

step 1 : 100 enchanting all perks
step 2 : enchant armor to cast alteration spells for 100% less
step 3 : find a random creature and cast paralyze

Simple and easy duel cast it and make sure u got the mage stone active but either way u still get 100 in less then 5 minutes

Locks066

when i say duel cast i mean it in both hands not the perk.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Could also use detect life at blue palace/palace of kings after civil war.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Could use telekinesis on an object.

Adam Warlock

Easiest not necessarily the fastest.

The Detect Life in palace with captives may be easiest (with controller in use) because you can rubber band the spell triggers and walk away.
No continuous button mashing needed.
Ive never timed it but 7-9 minutes my best guess.

If you have the necessary materials and gear , rapidly cranking out Waterbreathing potions with Salmon Roe(Alchemy) or Gold Diamond necklaces and rings(Smithing) could be the fastest.
Even faster for smithing if you stop jewelry at lvl 80 ,grab Ebony perk , and make Ebony/Stalhrim bows for the stretch run.
With either of these , you can advance skill levels faster than the game can give you credit for them.
Can be done less than 5 minutes and you may even have to wait for the official count to reach 100

Nighthiker77

The fastest and easiest I have found is casting Harmony in Whiterun.

Mass Paralysis is fast too but it makes targets hostile.

High level area of affect spells(that don't damage health) are so effective you don't even need enchanted gear. Even if you waited for magica regen I still don't think it would take long at all.

Locks066

when i cast paralyze over on something the count is only at level 67 when i have reached level 100.... it gets rather annoying waiting for it to end but if u fast travel it stops for ya

Vova

There are these things in the game were instead of things being hard to obtain and having a sense of accomplishment, you get it in less than half an hour and then what? On my very first character I did the iron daggers smiting "bug" and got 100 smiting very quickly, because I wasn't very devoted to playing legit. These things should be in the game if you want to have a character that you don't want to invest time in building but just go around and doing pointless shenanigans and having chaotic fun.

Locks066

they kinda did that when they created legendary skills...... level 81 was just fine for me but being level like 200 is just plain stupid..... i feel like it takes what challenge the game throws at u and makes it into nothing... i mean lets face it u can run around on legendary difficulty without a trouble in high levels and the game itself is just to easy to short cut and become too strong for what u need to be..... my opion any ways

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts