• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gowsh

Old Fart
So, there I am, casually closing another Oblivion gate.

I pop out of a door into the spire section again. A Dremora armored warrior type is walking to my left from right in front of the door.

I pull my weapon, ready for the all-out attack of another foul hellspawn... except it doesn't happen.

I look at my adversary, and somehow, when he turned to face me, he got his big-a**ed Daedric War Hammer stuck between his legs and he couldn't move. I swear he was still trying to hop at me in itty-bitty increments. Regrettably, he wasn't yelling the "Bow to me!!" script. That would've been priceless.

I watched for a bit, making sure the embarrassment would really sink in and then dispatched him.

Anybody else seen this?

beastoking

Sunvaar Do Keizaal
Ive never seen that. But i have seen some VERY fl*ffed up daedra encounters. For instance, i was closing the gate near skingrad, and one deadra was doing the sitting animation, and charged me in that animation. He just ran at me in the sitting animation, swinging a mace yelling "Bow down to me" and "You will die". So i got somewhere high up where he cant get me and watched, laughing my ass off.

ThePauperKing

Commando Chicken
Rather than the normal walking position, the man who runs to you as you approach Kvatch was in a "sleeping" position, but still continued to move about and socialize with me about the horror spewing from the gate that I was about to encounter before I could enter the city.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts