Xbox 360 Dragonscale/Dragon Plate Armor?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You can enchant armor/clothing, bracers/gauntlets, necklaces and rings with a Fortify Smithing enchantment and they stack when you wear all four items. If you have 100 enchanting and 5 Enchanter perks then this will result in each piece fortifying your smithing by 25% so the full set will double your smithing skill. If you take a Blacksmith's Elixir this will further fortify your base smithing skill by an additional 50%.

Keep in mind also that the damage displayed is affected by your weapon skill and perks including any fortify weapon skill items you have equipped, and my build uses a significant amount of fortify one-handed gear.

If you start using custom made fortify enchanting potions by using high alchemy skills and fortify alchemy gear to make even better fortify smithing gear you can smith weapons that do ludicrous amounts of damage but IMO doing so will make the game incredibly easy, boring and un-entertaining as you end up one-hitting dragons on Master difficulty setting which is why I've deliberately avoided doing it.

PS Chillrend is a leveling weapon. So the lower level you are the lower its base damage and enchantment strength

Jeff31

Premium Member
same here my wheapons are crazy one handed is around 500 my bow is over 500 i could make them stronger but why ide git bored real quick if i did

Jeff31

Premium Member
heres the recomended perks u will need for powerfull weapons enchanter 5\5 fire enchanter frost enchater insightful enchanter soul swuezzer corpus enchanter then exstra effect maybe strom enchater also witch i didnt use

Jeff31

Premium Member
you need high smithing up also to have high damange levle and a high a alchemist 5\5 physician and benefactor and wereaing smithing gear helps u boost smithing up too

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I love the glass weapons. I have smithed a soul sapping broadsword that I use to fill my gems. I enjoy enchanting stuff. I've crafted two sets of legendary dragon amour, but I think I'll make myself a glass set today.

What side quest to find Chillrend?

Jeff31

Premium Member
i have both dragon armour and glass the glass is my alecmy gear then a have a a set of smithing gear​

Jeff31

Premium Member
I love the glass weapons. I have smithed a soul sapping broadsword that I use to fill my gems. I enjoy enchanting stuff. I've crafted two sets of legiendary dragon amour, but I think I'll make myself a glass set today.

im not sure do u have the stragity guide?

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Yeah, I'l go check it now. I was just heading out to the Garage to play (yes, my gaming set up is in the garage, which is nicer than my house)

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
xbox live: twoBlueMINIs

lvlatt is EDGE

STRAIGHT EDGE
I love the glass weapons. I have smithed a soul sapping broadsword that I use to fill my gems. I enjoy enchanting stuff. I've crafted two sets of legendary dragon amour, but I think I'll make myself a glass set today.

Add me on live as well, Frybread Slaps
To get the chillrend weapon, its part of the quest during the Thieves Guild in Riften.

Jeff31

Premium Member
ok i added yeah feel free to ask anything ill help the best way i can

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
I was unsure about doing the Thieves Guild quest because I play a good character. Can I do this quest and still come out of it "good"?

Jeff31

Premium Member
ive done the thiefs guild i seem to be a good guy the gauards dont attack me so i think it dosent affect it

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
You need to unlock the Ebony perk so you can improve them.
No you don't. While you will always be able to improve armor and weapons to a higher degree with the relevant Smithing perk than without, you can improve weapons and armor for which you don't have the Smithing perk to Flawless quality with Smithing skill of 100. If you use Fortify Smithing gear to raise your Smithing skill to 134 you can improve all weapons and armor to Epic quality and if you have the gear to raise your Smithing skill to 168 you can improve all weapons and armor to Legendary quality.

What you can't do without the appropriate Smithing perk is create weapons and armors of that type.

Jeff31

Premium Member
on xbox smithing maxes out at 100 you must have the pc version

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts