• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tusck

I would agree with Demut, I feel like Dragons are generally thought of being intelligent, magic creates that are more than just a deadly beast. I think it's pretty much like that in most games and movies, even if they don't talk and gives quests, they are still smart.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
In most fantasy lore, dragons are pretty intelligent. If there's dragon language, I think it's fairly obvious they are intelligent. I love dragons but slaying them would be definitely fun.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
In most fantasy lore, dragons are pretty intelligent. If there's dragon language, I think it's fairly obvious they are intelligent. I love dragons but slaying them would be definitely fun.

It seems with all the randomisation and pillaging dragons are not going to be THAT intelligent. Although lore in game might add to it.

I bet dragon will sound (if it has a voice to begin with) something like Ming the merciless

Tusck

If I had to choose a voice from my dragon, it would be Dennis Haysbert, the All State commercial guy. With a voice like that, my dragon could probably talk me into killing all manner of children.... but now we are getting into another thread.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Dragons must have huge pencils then. And I don't mean anything erotic btw!
They use their claws to carve signs into the walls (which we, the players, will discover). They explained that in one of the videos with the concept artists at Bethesda.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
They use their claws to carve signs into the walls (which we, the players, will discover). They explained that in one of the videos with the concept artists at Bethesda.

Didn't know that one. Good that you brought it up. I just hope that devs have learned their lessons from Oblivion and Fallout 3, and this aspect of game won't be watered down. That happened with DA2, which was one of the worstest rpg experience I've had. It's... better I don't even get started here!

Bobbyleez

Yep, I am also excited about hunting them. Unless I met once that sounded like Sean Connery. Then we would team up to dupe all the town folk out of their money by pretending to be a real dragon hunter. Oh wait, that's been done....

I see what you did there.... Great movie BTW!!

Since I've never been fond of magic, I just hope that I'll still be good with my trusty sword and bow to take down the Dragon.

Tusck

I posted a screen shot in the "assassin pic" thread that shows a archer standing over a dead dragon, if that tells you anything. Also, I've seen some videos that shows arrows doing a good amount of damage to a dragon. Since I'm a bow user, I'm hoping this is true as well.

Cole

Mythik
I am personally very excited for Skyrim mainly because of the Dragons. I'm hoping that they will all range in difficulty though, because if you happen to meet one and get the tar kicked out of you, you might not be so willing to try later. I personally love dragons too, killing them isn't something I will enjoy, although the feeling will be amazing after I do kill it. Being able to spare them and get special lore and knowledge is also awesome and would be welcomed. You could spare them one game, kill them another, like in the Witcher 2. ;D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts