• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Aroarra

So i just watched the new trailer and decided it was time to join a forum i have some questions about this add on.
1.) Theres new areas?
2.)New perks?

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
So i just watched the new trailer and decided it was time to join a forum i have some questions about this add on.
1.) Theres new areas?
2.)New perks?
yes there seems to be new Areas in Northern Morrowind to the East.

No telling if their are new perks. Alot of specualtion has been made that there will be Spears with Dragonborn, which might lead to a new Tree.... or it might be blended in to another (Two-handed maybe) but that is only if the spear Idea is actually true.

Aroarra

I agree i think the cap should be raised! This one looks the most exciting to me i defnitly going to buy it! And i love how you can ride dragons (Even thought fast travel defeats the purpose) But that aside im very exciting to hopefully see new things!

Doomy

You can in theory get to 80ish. In reality it gets really boring around 45

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk 2

xGamerGirlx

I agree i think the cap should be raised! This one looks the most exciting to me i defnitly going to buy it! And i love how you can ride dragons (Even thought fast travel defeats the purpose) But that aside im very exciting to hopefully see new things!
i was very dissapointed with the dragon riding. i only played it for like 3 hours then i went to bed. but i saw that you couldn't control the dragon am i correct? or are there "Reigns" that you create to control them?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts