Dragonborn Trailer!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Dragon Rider vs. Dragon Rider

OMG.

HOLY pl***!!! I'm excited for this. I want it like a crack head wants crack...:D:D:D

This spells all sorts of awesome epicness to me!!!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Hummana hummana hummana boner!!

KattSand

Premium Member
This looks like it's gonna be pretty sweet! New dlc and on top of it all I'm getting a proper pc in december so I'll finally be able to get me some mods! Of course I'll have to stick with my xbox when the dlc is released since we don't know when it will be available for pc, but still.

And I said that I was done with skyrim....yeah right.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
This looks like it's gonna be pretty sweet! New dlc and on top of it all I'm getting a proper pc in december so I'll finally be able to get me some mods! Of course I'll have to stick with my xbox when the dlc is released since we don't know when it will be available for pc, but still.

And I said that I was done with skyrim....yeah right.

PC can expect to get DLC roughly one month after 360. Plus, Microsoft's contract is for only two DLCs if I remember correctly, so after Dragonborn DLC releases the contract will be up, and I haven't heard anything about a new one.

Also, side note that while Hearthfire was released a month early for 360 players, it was apparently considered an add-on, so it didn't count towards the 2-DLC thing.

Plus, some mods require certain DLCs, so say you end up really liking crossbows from Dawnguard and would love some from mods. Well, you'd need Dawnguard on PC to get those mods. Just a thought.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts