Dragonborn Trailer!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hatter

The Mad Hatter
Oh god! :eek: I cant wait for this! Riding dragons and fighting another Dragonborn! :eek: Finally my orc is gonna have something better to do than building a freaking house.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
You know what, even in the little half second part of the Trailer, I do recognize the Animation from the Goblin in the Game Jam video. I %100 agree they used that for the model, but Reiklings were ALL OVER Solstheim biting your ankles (Which is where Morrowind: Bloodmoon took place, and now Skyrim:Dragon born is taking place). Even in the Video they were riding their lil Pig's just like in Morrowind:Bloodmoon.

See here is one on His "Lil Piggah!!"

They could still be "Goblins" but for me, at the moment, it points at "Reiklings". But Know really knows. I'm just speculating as well.
beast_bloodmoon_reikling.png
I'll be fairly honest, I never played the Bloodmoon expansion. In fact, I just now realized that it came with the Game of the Year edition of Morrowind I have, LOL. The combat AI really irked me from having an enjoyable gaming experience(I know, plopsty excuse). But I digress, I can clearly see that these are possibly Rieklings. Makes me curious to know if there's going to be both Goblins and Rieklings or just one of them.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
even if he's good, im gonna have to kill the dragon priest for his mask. that thing is like daedric mask version 2.0.

Moonwort

I'll be fairly honest, I never played the Bloodmoon expansion. In fact, I just now realized that it came with the Game of the Year edition of Morrowind I have, LOL. The combat AI really irked me from having an enjoyable gaming experience(I know, plopsty excuse). But I digress, I can clearly see that these are possibly Rieklings. Makes me curious to know if there's going to be both Goblins and Rieklings or just one of them.

Ha! In any case, I can't wait to Fus Ro dah a whole pack of them. Please tell me they fight in packs. Bowling for Rieklings anyone?

Satorus

Looks really good, cant wait to play it someday. (optimistic PS3 owner)

This gave me a really hard boner, I just hope the final boss the first dragonborn matches up to your character , meaning if im level 81 he will be too , Know all the shouts you know , and it looks like the dragons are assisting you , hence the mounting of them , because he betrayed them , since dragon priests were granted power in exchange for worshipping the dragons , I just hope for the first time a Skyrim boss battle is actually a real challenge , because even on the highest difficulty OP weapons and enchanted daedric armor makes everything a breezee

SprSynJn

I wonder what the chances are of this ever getting released on the PlayStation 3. Probably slim to nil.

St3v3-0

Hey guys I was wondering... Isn't Sunder (dwemer blade) in Morrowind ? Because if it is then maybe we may investigate into the dwarven disappearance in more detail because then we will have both keening and sunder to work with.

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
My Reactions to the trailer:
1. HOLY plops MOVING BOATS
2. HOLY plops DRAGON MOUNTS
3. HOLY plops ANOTHER DRAGONBORN!

Torok

I am wondering if we will have a choice to either join the Dragonborn or fight him, like in Dawnguard where we join the vamps or fight them.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Personally, I'm hoping for an amazing boss fight - a massive battle with someone who knows as many shouts as I do, who can stop time, who can summon dragons, who'd be totally insane to fight. 0o0

That's what I was hoping would happen at the end of the Civil War quest line on the Empire side. A shouting duel across the city of Windhelm with the Bear of Markarth, Dissolver of High Kings and noted Thalmour sleeper agent, good ol' Ulfie. :pinkdragon::bluedragon:

Professor Skalvar

I am wondering if we will have a choice to either join the Dragonborn or fight him, like in Dawnguard where we join the vamps or fight them.
I strongly doubt it. Based on the trailer, Dragonborn will act like a part 2 to the main storyline. While it'd be cool to have more good vs evil options, I'd hate to see what happened in Dawnguard repeated here. It was practically the same conclusion regardless of the faction chosen. Then again, TES lore demanded it be that way in order for it to make sense. Regardless, this really looks simply amazing and I'm very hopeful that the ending is satisfying enough for the questline.

lolkhajiit

Hear Me Roar!
Yes.

Just yes.

Also, will 360 players be getting it a month earlier than everyone else again? Or did Dawnguard and Hearthfire take care of that contract?

As far as I know, the 360 will not get Dragonborn earlier. Dawnguard and Hearthfire took care of the contract. Some people have speculated that Hearthfire's purpose was to take care of the contract. After all, it could have easily been put into Dawnguard or Dragonborn, right?

Professor Skalvar

As far as I know, the 360 will not get Dragonborn earlier. Dawnguard and Hearthfire took care of the contract. Some people have speculated that Hearthfire's purpose was to take care of the contract. After all, it could have easily been put into Dawnguard or Dragonborn, right?

From this website:

The new set of DLC for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is due for Xbox 360 December 4. No dates have been announced for PC or PS3.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts