Dragonborn Trailer!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member

@$%& YEAH!

I'm loving so much of it, though I was a little disappointed that the tweeted image was in fact a dragon priest - he reminded me quite a bit of Sotha Sil. But the retooled Morrowind locales and creatures look glorious. There's dragon mounts, sweet looking new armors and what looks an awful lot like a levitation spell. And most tantalizing of all, there is one more Dragonborn about who looks as though he has ill intents. :D

St3v3-0

Thats really awesome :) By the looks of it, you will meet up with another dragonborn in Solstheim ? And you can ride dragons ? Thats intense :D Maybe we like team up with him/her or something or we fight them ? I wonder when it will be released ? :)

Neriad13

Premium Member
Thats really awesome :) By the looks of it, you will meet up with another dragonborn in Solstheim ? And you can ride dragons ? Thats intense :D Maybe we like team up with him/her or something or we fight them ? I wonder when it will be released ? :)

Personally, I'm hoping for an amazing boss fight - a massive battle with someone who knows as many shouts as I do, who can stop time, who can summon dragons, who'd be totally insane to fight. 0o0

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
Your not meeting up with him. As the narrator said, he used to be a dragon priest, their leader in fact. But he is also a dragon born and is obviously going to be the villain. So cool if you have a dragon fight.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
Okay wait, just saw the release date for Xbox. 4th December and it is 1,600 MS points :)
It's probably more of an expansion instead of just a DLC.

I can't wait. :D I'd love to ride a dragon. I hope you can use them all the time, and not just at a certain part in the storyline.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I also think I saw an "Acsended Sleeper" (those "Mind-Flayer" tentical looking guys from Morrowind) and Corpus stalkers (Not sure how they'd still be around.. but It Looks exactly like they would)

Pretty Interesting.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I also think I saw an "Acsended Sleeper" (those "Mind-Flayer" tentical looking guys from Morrowind) and Corpus stalkers (Not sure how they'd still be around.. but It Looks exactly like they would)

Pretty Interesting.

Hmmm...it's a long shot but Corprus does confer a sort of immortality - resistance to all other diseases, though it does leave insanity and hideous deformity in its place. And if the stalkers were Dunmer or Altmer (if that matters at all) before they were infected, that means that they would also have about a 1000 year lifespan. So, theoretically, it might just be possible that some of the original corprus monsters might still be alive after the events of Morrowind.

Or a different idea: Vvardenfell is much different place now that Red Mountain has erupted. I've heard people ingame talk about how horrible and desolate it is now - a wasteland of ash and fire. What if the volcano's eruption blasted some remnant of Dagoth Ur's evil into the air, creating a new generation of hapless corprus-infected victims?

Hargood

Hmmm...it's a long shot but Corprus does confer a sort of immortality - resistance to all other diseases, though it does leave insanity and hideous deformity in its place. And if the stalkers were Dunmer or Altmer (if that matters at all) before they were infected, that means that they would also have about a 1000 year lifespan. So, theoretically, it might just be possible that some of the original corprus monsters might still be alive after the events of Morrowind.

Or a different idea: Vvardenfell is much different place now that Red Mountain has erupted. I've heard people ingame talk about how horrible and desolate it is now - a wasteland of ash and fire. What if the volcano's eruption blasted some remnant of Dagoth Ur's evil into the air, creating a new generation of hapless corprus-infected victims?

Or... Maybe.... I ...could ...be wrong LOL ..JK

I don't know, wasn't the Corpus Disease abolished once Dagoth Ur was destroyed? Of course that wouldn't explain the "Acended Sleeper" either. Perhaps there is just some small pocket somewhere of them still. Whatever it is I see both in that vid right at 1:01

Also, at :37, Is that The Red Mountian Errupting in the back ground? *giggty!*

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Actually those are probably the "Rieklings" but they are kind of like goblins.

If I remember correctly, there were some files that had the name Riekling in it. However, I have good reason to believe that the little green bastards we see in the trailer are in fact Goblins. Here is a screenshot of the Goblins from the Game Jam:

skyrim_game_jam_goblins.jpg

Neriad13

Premium Member
Or... Maybe.... I ...could ...be wrong LOL ..JK

I don't know, wasn't the Corpus Disease abolished once Dagoth Ur was destroyed? Of course that wouldn't explain the "Acended Sleeper" either. Perhaps there is just some small pocket somewhere of them still. Whatever it is I see both in that vid right at 1:01

Also, at :37, Is that The Red Mountian Errupting in the back ground? *giggty!*

Or was it? Dun dun DUN! But really, I thought it was too. :sadface: The skies over Red Mountain were definitely clear and Ghostgate was deactivated. But then again, is it really possible to entirely eradicate that sort of menace? Can a mortal stab the heart of a god and expect to get away with it?

Man, I have no idea what's what. The only thing a person can do is sit back and wait for it to come out.

Hargood

If I remember correctly, there were some files that had the name Riekling in it. However, I have good reason to believe that the little green bastards we see in the trailer are in fact Goblins. Here is a screenshot of the Goblins from the Game Jam:

skyrim_game_jam_goblins.jpg

You know what, even in the little half second part of the Trailer, I do recognize the Animation from the Goblin in the Game Jam video. I %100 agree they used that for the model, but Reiklings were ALL OVER Solstheim biting your ankles (Which is where Morrowind: Bloodmoon took place, and now Skyrim:Dragon born is taking place). Even in the Video they were riding their lil Pig's just like in Morrowind:Bloodmoon.

See here is one on His "Lil Piggah!!"

They could still be "Goblins" but for me, at the moment, it points at "Reiklings". But Know really knows. I'm just speculating as well.
beast_bloodmoon_reikling.png

Vspin101

This looks awesome, it's been almost 1 year since the game came out and I'm still getting excited about it

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts