Dragonborn Trailer Analysis

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
BLOWS UP LIKE A WOMAN IN HER PERIOD

omfg I laughed way too hard. Same to the "cutie pie" thing where he followed up with "but seriously WHAT THE fluff IS THAT THING".

Around 8:50, the mounted enemy looks like it's on some sort of boar, like a warthog.

I'm not too keen about how this guy seems so sure of dragon mounts. Bethesda could just have a few really well scripted scenes of it, or the flying is scripted. Just... everyone has wanted dragon mounts since BEFORE Skyrim was released. I don't think we want to get everyone's hopes up, but it DOES look like dragon mounts.

The new dragon that was shown being mounted looks like it may be scaleless or have very small scales, which wouldn't be very good armor. I'm guessing it'd be something like an aquatic species or one that resides in marshy areas.

I didn't bother watching the second video though; IGN tends to have idiots do things and that's what it sounds like. It sounds like the guys doing the video aren't big on TES Lore and were only given an hour to watch the trailer and analyze it. Eh.

Why do all the people who do reviews like this frightfully awful voices?

I hate that just about all regular Skyrim mod series on YT are done by people with terrible voices, but the guy in the first video has a pretty freaking good voice, even if it did sound like he had rehearsed a few bits of the video.

I've heard this going to an Xbox exclusive.
It won't be. To only release content to only 1/3 of the players would be a huge loss of potential profit. I doubt it'll be released for PS3 in the near future, but early January will likely see the PC release.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I was talking about the PC. I know that the Xbox already has a date. There were Dawnguard and Hearthfire release dates for the Xbox long before PC, mostly due to a contract between Microsoft and Bethesda.
Read over your post again and noticed that you already mentioned it... Damn do I feel so stupid, lol.

Asiaxfani

Me + Skyrim DLC + a four day weekend from school when it's coming out (gods bless our school) = Farewell life vol. II

Eight days. I. Can't. WAIT!

xGamerGirlx

i beat the game in under 2 hours. i was very dissapointed with this dlc. fun though, but very dissapointed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts