• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
All NPCs have their own taunts, some of them are unique and cool. Like Garlmar: "Are you trying? 'Cause I'm not!" Mercer Frey: "I fought legions like you!"/"Your blood will adore my blade!" And so on...
Why should our Dragonborns be only ones to fight while keeping their mouth shut? (let's ignore Shouts)

Taunt lines I thought of, nearly all my Dragonborns would use them.
"Me" when fighting dragons: "Get down here! Your scales will make a fine loincloth!"
"Me" when fighting humanoid foes: "Skyrim belongs TO ME!"
"Me" when fighting other things (draugur, dremoras, dwemer, etc): "Know that this "mortal" has cut you life string!"

Share your own taunt lines here :3

Last edited:

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
You won't even be mentioned in my saga.

(Necromancer) And you thought death was the end.

You better have stuff worth taking.
If only you knew how outclassed you are.

(If hit for almost no damage) Now this is just insulting.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Because it's part of roleplaying. I wouldnt like having taunts I wouldn't necessarily use tied to my character who wouldn't necessarily be the taunting type. So it's you, behind the screen, that does the taunting. And I think that system is best.

Papoy

Because it's part of roleplaying. I wouldnt like having taunts I wouldn't necessarily use tied to my character who wouldn't necessarily be the taunting type. So it's you, behind the screen, that does the taunting. And I think that system is best.
Duh.... blah, blah, blurp! So what do you say as tount behind your screen then?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Duh.... blah, blah, blurp! So what do you say as tount behind your screen then?
Typically maniacal death threats shouted at the top of my lungs and laced with a myriad of cuss words.
Strong language warning:
"I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR GOD DAMNED HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR fluffING ASS, YOU BITCH ASS LITTLE COWARDLY SON OF A WHORE!"

Papoy

Typically maniacal death threats shouted at the top of my lungs and laced with a myriad of cuss words.
Strong language warning:
"I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR GOD DAMNED HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR fluffING ASS, YOU BITCH ASS LITTLE COWARDLY SON OF A WHORE!"
Now thats more like it!

"Victory or Sovereign God!"

Had an armored troll last
Frost Fall who went "Grunt grunt!"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts