• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Radia964

I started DB about 2 weeks ago. Very cool, I think. Less overwhelming than Skyrim.
Without flooding you with missions
With some even stranger characters o_O...I think the enemies are little more skilled thou.
which is a welcomed challenge.

Anyhow, I figured I needed more assistance to play DB. In the way of Atronachs/Thralls.
so, I just got the Conjuration - twin souls perk. Where you can Conjure 2 Atronachs or thralls at same time..... spending 4 hard earned perk points to get it.
when they would've been better used in other areas...Just wondering who else has tried -Twin souls, perk...And Is it valuable feature for DB ? or did I waste perk points

Also, what's the best two-handed weapon to get in DB ? Since I'm a 2 handed Warrior build
also, what's the better shouts to get. I'm guessing "Dragon aspect"

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Two words: Sanguine Rose

Radia964

Two words: Sanguine Rose

I have it..Never use it thou. I just conjure Dremora Lord. Now with Twin souls, you can Conjure something else with him...Or I just thought about it. with the SR are you using less Magic to Conjure 2 things at once

Clau

The Fateless One
For the 2H weapon, I would recommend the Bloodskal blade for your 2H warrior. It is a unique weapon as it emits a red crescent projective depending on the direction of your power swing.

About the conjuration perk, it could prove useful in the battle against Miraak and you take on the spirit of Karstaag.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
First thing I do is the quest down the mine to open up a whole lot of opportunities for your character whilst on the island..(and of course the weapon at the end). Talk to the smith before you do this quest to receive a small one from him as well. This also opens up more benefits to you (Especially if you have got your foot in the door at the Thieves guild as well).
Also if you are a Werewolf I would advise seeking out the Frostmoon pack and buying a ring off their leader. I always get The Ring of the Hunt, which allows you to heal without feeding. THAT combined with Dragon Aspect shouts (Use DA shout then change into a Werewolf) makes you an unstoppable killing machine. The ring is expensive though so have a lot of gold on you.

Also seek out the Dark elf at the ruins just outside Raven Rock.. this quest is a long one and you will need a fair bit of coin to complete it, but there is a shout at the end and some pretty good armour if you are that way inclined.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts