1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox One Dragonborn please help!!!

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Wavey585, Nov 30, 2017.

1. rlang290

rlang290 Member

I just finished that level. He grabbed the one on the top floor of the previous level and gave it back to me when I spoke to him. Sorry I wasn’t very helpful.

2. Wavey585

Wavey585 New Member

welp looks like i cant play the dlc anymore. cause im at that last spot and i cant speak to him to get it. he has 4 talk options and none of which are giving me one

3. Wavey585

Wavey585 New Member

my games glitched out pretty much the guy only stands up where the first two cube pillars are

4. Wavey585

Wavey585 New Member

wow finally!!! im such a moron. so for anyone without all 5 cubes you must have left one behind. i had to jump down to the right and go back through the big door and then take a few pathways back up to a cube that was placed in a previous slot. the game should have it on the map at least.... took me so long thinking all of them would be on me and clarivoyance obviously didnt do crap

5. Accalia

Accalia Member

Wow, all of that for a cube? Wow. It only took me like 2 hours but I’m proud of you dude.

6. rlang290

rlang290 Member

Glad you got it figgered out!