• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

UnfaithfulServant

Silence, my brother...
Which DLC should I purchase first? Please explain why as well, thanks c:

WillnRoll

Dragonborn, you get to have a whole new island to explore, new ruins, dungeons, towns, people,and a lot of items to posses.
Also I know the main quest is short, but there is tons of side quests to have, besides, you get a lot of new creatures to fight.

While Dawnguard is cool too, you're still in Skyrim after all, and there is barley any side quests, and you know, killing Vampire/Dawnguards all the time gets boring after a while.

I spent 60 hours of game play in Solstheim, I really took my time, I explored everything and finished everything, while I tried to do everything possible in Dawnguard, It only took me 10 hours before I realized that there is nothing left to do anymore.

Yeah Dawnguard went fast and like Will said it comes to a quick end with nothin left to do. Dragonborn DLC has so much to do I just finished the main quest line , and I haven't even put a dent in it yet . The Dragonborne Dlc requires I think about a lvl 36 to be able to handle the higher lvl damage NPC's you will face. Cheers and have fun'''' :)

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
I vote for Dragonborn as well.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts