1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

PS3 Dragonborn DLC won't show up

Discussion in 'Dragonborn DLC' started by Wheelbarrow, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Wheelbarrow New Member

Message Count:
    Earlier today, I downloaded the dragonborn DLC for skyrim, and although it shows up in the game data, in the skyrim start menu, it states that I have no downloaded content. This is really annoying me because I spent $10 on this game and I don't want it to be wasted. How can I fix this?

P.S. I have tried deleting and renown loading the game and the update 2.08
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dovahtwat New Member

Message Count:
    The Same thing happened to me. I think it might have something to do with where we purchased skyrim. i bought mine on ebay. Where did you buy yours?
  3. Wheelbarrow New Member

Message Count:
    Amazon
    Niq likes this.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Dovahtwat New Member

Message Count:
    On the back of the skyrim case you own ate the bottom what language is it in?
  5. Niq Member

Message Count:
    ...guess its not the supplier then...
  6. Dovahtwat New Member

Message Count:
    At the back of my case it is in chinese. i am from australia and when i bought and downloaded the dragonborn dlc it had the words English in brackets. i think the issue is that it's not working because the game is chinese and the dlc is english. i might have to buy an english version
  7. Dashmiel Member

Message Count:
    Make sure that both your game version and the version of the DLC you downloaded are for the same region.
  8. Wheelbarrow New Member

Message Count:
    That makes sense, because I bought the game in the UK and I downloaded the dlc on my US account
  9. MiniPea The Dark Lord of Skyrim

Message Count:
    Have you actually installed it after you downloaded it?
  10. Edson New Member

Message Count:
    i bought my skyrim USA and i downloaded dragonborn DLC in Portugal account, how can i active my DLC? i downloaded and installed (not work) then i removed all skyrim, update and dlc, then i reinstaled all again but not works!! can anyone help me? thx sorry my english
  11. MiniPea The Dark Lord of Skyrim

Message Count:
    If you think about it
    Why did you buy it on your USA account if you'll be playing it on your Portuguese account in the first place? Could you have not just waited about a day for it to come out in your country?
  12. Edson New Member

Message Count:
    nono just my skyrim is USA region but i'm from portugal and downloaded dragonborn in portugal account so it can match each other? anyway if i instal dlc in one of my accounts will be all with the dlc right? sorry my english
  13. Dashmiel Member

Message Count:
    You can not activate DLC set for one region in a game set for another region.
  14. rumbachina New Member

Message Count:
    does anybody know when any dlc for skyrim on ps3 will be released in the balkans region, in my case Slovenia? we have english version of the PS Store (Slovenian account) and english version of the game. yet there is still no dlc.
  15. Dashmiel Member

Message Count:
    I can't be 100%, but if I recall correctly, I read that the 27th is when all of the DLC will be available in all PSN markets.
  16. nantronic New Member

Message Count:
    I'm having this same issue with DB not in DLC menu and I have a question about the region topic. How or where can I see what version the DB download is? I bought my PS3 in the U.S. and my network account has card info and address in the U.S. I bought the Skyrim game in the BLES-01239 English version in Czech Republic. I went to download DB, from here in Czech Republic and I guess it automatically detected my PS3 as english language. When I see it in game data, it shows English as the version but it still won't show up in DLC main menu. I tried all the deleting, redownloading, reinstalling etc etc and still not showing up. :sadface: Help please!