1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Dragonborn DLC: Sahrotaar won't appear

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by MastroCode, Apr 14, 2013.

1. MastroCode New Member

Message Count:
    I the Dragonborn DLC, I got to chapter six in the weird place with the tentacles that attack you (I forgot the name) and at the 6th chapter, you're supposed to learn this shout then fight a dragon, but for some apparent reason no dragon appears when I get the shout! Some help please?

Here's a vid for evidence:
  2. Aniratak Active Member

Message Count:
    I don't think there is supposed to be a dragon there.. Just check out this video: !

Just fast forward all the way to about 15.45..
  3. MastroCode New Member

Message Count:
    Im about 95% sure that there is supposed to be a dragon that comes. And even if one doesn't come, what else are we to do? There's nowhere to go and obviously it's not the end of apocrypha (or whatever it's called) because if you return using the book the dark elf is going to tell you to keep looking...