"Dragonborn" DLC Files Leaked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I'm merely plopsting with you Em_Pu. :p Besides, I'm sure more people are going to recap here as time passes.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I don't even have Dawnguard and Hearthfire yet because I'm a cheapskate waiting for a Steam sale, but I'm excited to hear just that there's likely another DLC coming up. This one sounds a lot more interesting than the other two combined, too!

ps3 owners just need to give it up, i'm sorry.. but the ps3 version of skyrim is damn near unplayable, patch after patch couldn't even fix it, trust me i have a freakin ps3! skyrim was actually what finally convinced me to purchase a 360, if the ps3 can't even handle the game as is, what makes you think it can handle the game PLUS dlc??? just sayin..

I have a PS3 as well, an original 80GB model, and I have about 500 hours on that version of Skyrim. "Damn near unplayable" is either a gross over statement, your expectations were too high, or you need to have your console looked at.

Also, the patches did help, and quite a lot. Back in December/early January my game was rather crashy and slow, but now it's actually comparable to the PC version in terms of how well it runs.

ofcourse if its any consolation to the ps3 owners the game is barely playable on the 360 version as well, i bought a BRAND NEW 250 gig 360 a few weeks back along with skyrim and it studders, freezes, glitches, and pretty much cluster fl*ffs to the point where you often find yourself just quiting cause you're tired of trying to work around the bs.. :sadface:

The 360 is, last I checked, not as powerful as the PS3. Why would you think it'd run better?

I think you just need to invest in a PC if you have so many issues/such high standards.

I'm just wondering wtf mounting a dragon allows you to dual cast magic, and yet mounting a horse doesn't? Really? How does that make any sense?

Maybe the dragon 'bonds' with the player in a way and allows them to focus their magicka when mounted. Just a cool idea besides programming.

It just goes to show you how good this game is, otherwise I wouldn't put up with this crap. Does the PC version crash as well or just the consoles?

It varies greatly from system to system. Personally I've few issues that were not caused by mods, yet Parker, a LPer found at MorrisDanceGaming on Youtube, seems to get crashes and glitches fairly often.

The only proper glitch I've had, again not caused by mods, in about 90 hours of playtime was an elder dragon's textures not loading correctly. I've only had the game actually freeze two or three times.

ShangTsung

I don't even have Dawnguard and Hearthfire yet because I'm a cheapskate waiting for a Steam sale, but I'm excited to hear just that there's likely another DLC coming up. This one sounds a lot more interesting than the other two combined, too!

I have a PS3 as well, an original 80GB model, and I have about 500 hours on that version of Skyrim. "Damn near unplayable" is either a gross over statement, your expectations were too high, or you need to have your console looked at.

Also, the patches did help, and quite a lot. Back in December/early January my game was rather crashy and slow, but now it's actually comparable to the PC version in terms of how well it runs.

The 360 is, last I checked, not as powerful as the PS3. Why would you think it'd run better?

I think you just need to invest in a PC if you have so many issues/such high standards.

its not that my expectations were too high its just that when i pay 60 bucks for a game i expect to be able to play it for more than an hour without it locking up on me, no other game i own does this! just my favorite, which is skyrim, and its a shame when an old fat model ps3 which i've owned for over 5 freakin years runs better than a BRAND NEW 250 gig xbox! so i know its the game, not my system.. this is 2012 for fl*ffs sake! you'd think this sorta issue on videogames would be a thing of the past. or maybe i'm just very unlucky... :sadface:

JClarke1953

Check out the article! Skyrim ‘Dragonborn’ DLC files leaked, dragon mounts, Morrowind area incoming – report | VG247

Includes dragon mounts, a Morrowind location, new armor types.

Sounds like "maybe" they're trying to do what WoW did when the maker's put out flying mount's. thing is, why would we get Dragon's as mount's unless our char's will be getting more power, or options to what, take over? A Mage on an Ancient Fire Breather can wreak havoc where they choose, how they choose and when they choose.

ShangTsung

Sounds like "maybe" they're trying to do what WoW did when the maker's put out flying mount's. thing is, why would we get Dragon's as mount's unless our char's will be getting more power, or options to what, take over? A Mage on an Ancient Fire Breather can wreak havoc where they choose, how they choose and when they choose.
a better question would be why would anyone want to ride a dragon? thats freakin stupid imo.. what is this "the neverending story"? there are soooooooo many BETTER dlc ideas, like more weapons, armor, different spells "like how about a control mind spell"? where you could possess someone like the LOK series, that would be BADASS! but instead we get... riding dragons? seriously??? :rolleyes:

Cave

a better question would be why would anyone want to ride a dragon? thats freakin stupid imo.. what is this "the neverending story"? there are soooooooo many BETTER dlc ideas, like more weapons, armor, different spells "like how about a control mind spell"? where you could possess someone like the LOK series, that would be BADASS! but instead we get... riding dragons? seriously??? :rolleyes:
Riding a dragon is like... fluffing a could.. you look see them everydayy, you dont even think about fluffing them but then one day.. ONE DAY you have the chance to stick your dick in one.. so what do you do? you fluffing do it! Thats kinda what riding a dragon would be like...

Actually no it's not.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Riding a dragon is like... f***ing a could.. you look see them everydayy, you dont even think about f***ing them but then one day.. ONE DAY you have the chance to stick your dick in one.. so what do you do? you f***ing do it! Thats kinda what riding a dragon would be like...

Actually no it's not.
You should be more respectful when talking about Ladie Dragons. Every ladie Dragon isn't on earth just for you to ride.

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
Mounting dragons? Dracophilia? :D

ShangTsung

Riding a dragon is like... f***ing a could.. you look see them everydayy, you dont even think about f***ing them but then one day.. ONE DAY you have the chance to stick your dick in one.. so what do you do? you f***ing do it! Thats kinda what riding a dragon would be like...

Actually no it's not.
umm... ok..

Storm777

It's obvious that the Dragon mounts are because the next DLC will not be on the original skyrim map. I just hope that's all dragon mounts are for. Riding dragons just to do it, eh, not so cool.

Someone did have an interesting idea to hatch a dragon egg and make him your pet. That would be great because Bandits would serve as annoying and edible.

The dragon could serve as a watch dog, or rather an angry overgrown lizard who will eat those pesky Bandits who do panty raids on your home. Lydia's been going commando in Lakeview Manor. Stupid panty raiding bandits!

St3v3-0

Hey guys, so this 'leaked' file is called dragonborn and its based in Solstheim and some other places ? Well I was thinking that maybe we going back to Solstheim to retrieve Sunder, the counterpart of Keening(we retrieve this dwarven blade from Arniel's Endeavour) and maybe we carry on looking into the disappearance of the dwarves ? What do you guys think ?

MaiqTheLiar

A fire burns in M'aiq's heart, and he can't wait to watch uploaded videos on his PS3 of other people playing this content on XBox and PC. If M'aiq is lucky the videos will be in 1080p, and he'll be able to see the entire DLC from beginning to end like he did with Dawnguard when it was released in June. ;)

Argonian5

i just got the dragonborn dlc two days ago and so far whenever i play skyrim i can only play like 5-6 min before the game crashes. can anyone help solve this?

JClarke1953

Well, so far, it's outta site! Riding a Dragon though? Probably have to find a nest or something, but it would be kinda cool, IF we could send spell's at foes!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts