"Dragonborn" DLC Files Leaked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soloquendi

Pastor of Muppets
As far as I know, Bethesda is under no constraints to limit their output. It's a product and as long as it's popular, they can expand on it. There is an entire continent they can add, one province at a time, if they want to. I don't understand why people act as if there is some rule or law that has to be followed.

Having said that, I would wait on putting the entire continent in play until the next version, TES VI. Valenwood, with it's migratory trees might be too much for the game engine to handle, but would be a great showpiece for the next generation engine.

Considering how many playing hours you get with the average game, this one is far and above all others, for the money.

ShangTsung

Um, Your insanely patient because they could make two or even three more DLC's. :eek:
yea i know, thats why i'm considering just sayin screw it and go ahead with the current dlc, the game is already so huge that you don't really feel like you're missing out and i think thats why it hasn't bothered me not having any dlc so far.. what i wish they'd release is extra skills and races as a dlc, that would be freakin awesome! maybe even new destruction spells like a freeze stun "think subzero from mk" ect..

Hatter

The Mad Hatter
I doubt it. It's going to be the Xbox 360 players first for the first month then PC, and eventually the PS3 players.

As far as I know,Bethesda had a contract with Microsoft to give Xbox players exclusivity (is that even a word) for two dlc's only. Seems that Hearthfire actually counted as dlc because they had it a month before PC users.

ShangTsung

ps3 owners just need to give it up, i'm sorry.. but the ps3 version of skyrim is damn near unplayable, patch after patch couldn't even fix it, trust me i have a freakin ps3! skyrim was actually what finally convinced me to purchase a 360, if the ps3 can't even handle the game as is, what makes you think it can handle the game PLUS dlc??? just sayin..

SprSynJn

It's not anywhere near unplayable. It might be a bit sluggish at points and freeze on occasion, but that's the extent of it. I've racked up over a hundred hours on it and I'm still enjoying it. Even without the DLC it's still an excellent game.

AS88

Staff member
ps3 owners just need to give it up, i'm sorry.. but the ps3 version of skyrim is damn near unplayable, patch after patch couldn't even fix it, trust me i have a freakin ps3! skyrim was actually what finally convinced me to purchase a 360, if the ps3 can't even handle the game as is, what makes you think it can handle the game PLUS dlc??? just sayin..

I've found that the patches have really helped. Rarely get bugs or crashes lately.

ShangTsung

I've found that the patches have really helped. Rarely get bugs or crashes lately.
damn sure didn't help when i was on the ps3 version, by the time i reached around 20 hours in the game was completely fubar, froze EVERY freakin time i used a destruction spell.

AS88

Staff member
damn sure didn't help when i was on the ps3 version, by the time i reached around 20 hours in the game was completely fubar, froze EVERY freakin time i used a destruction spell.

I had a saved file with about 140 hours, and the only real problem I was getting was long loading times. Case by case I suppose

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
I've not had a serious problem with my PS3 copy of Skyrim in months.

Clau

The Fateless One
I never had major problems from the PS3 that made the game unplayable. Patch 1.7 helped a lot as the loading times are just a matter of seconds.

Back on topic, I remember reading over a year ago, about Tamriel mapped on Skyrim (minus full detailing) and are inaccessible initially.

Skyrim_morrowind_03.jpg

How many times it popped up on my sleep that I was able to cross into Morrowind.

skyrim_morrowind_02.jpg

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

i spazzed out for thirty minutes straight when i saw this (i'm serious, my roomate thought i was dying). i really hope to return back to morrowind and see what they changed.
dragon mounts = dive bomber

ShangTsung

ofcourse if its any consolation to the ps3 owners the game is barely playable on the 360 version as well, i bought a BRAND NEW 250 gig 360 a few weeks back along with skyrim and it studders, freezes, glitches, and pretty much cluster fl*ffs to the point where you often find yourself just quiting cause you're tired of trying to work around the bs.. :sadface:

SFBryan18

I'm just wondering wtf mounting a dragon allows you to dual cast magic, and yet mounting a horse doesn't? Really? How does that make any sense?

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I'm just wondering wtf mounting a dragon allows you to dual cast magic, and yet mounting a horse doesn't? Really? How does that make any sense?
These DLC files just recently leaked. Whether or not they have found a way to dual cast magic while mounting a horse remains yet to be seen.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
ofcourse if its any consolation to the ps3 owners the game is barely playable on the 360 version as well, i bought a BRAND NEW 250 gig 360 a few weeks back along with skyrim and it studders, freezes, glitches, and pretty much cluster fl*ffs to the point where you often find yourself just quiting cause you're tired of trying to work around the bs.. :sadface:

See, I have xbox and my buddy has ps3 and both of us haven't issues with the game, except for the odd glitch once in awhile

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts