"Dragonborn" DLC Files Leaked

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Wow! I bet us PS3 owners get to be the first to get this .

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
Lets face it all leaked files have turned into the actually DLC there will defiantly a new name for it but omg omg omg omg omg!!!!! I am so pumped saw a video on youtube, the web and gaming news areas are about to go nuts!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
It would be so Freakin Awesome to go back to places like "Solstheim"> It would be the First Time The Elderscrolls had revisited a previous area with new updated Graphics and mechanics since.... Gosh.... 1996????

Em_Pu

hell I don't even remember going back anywhere with glitches or mods, I just looked back at the game jam and this dlc looks crazy promising, I hope they give us new weapons not just weapon craft styles (I.e iron, steel, etc) but real new weapons like spears and stuff!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
hell I don't even remember going back anywhere with glitches or mods, I just looked back at the game jam and this dlc looks crazy promising, I hope they give us new weapons not just weapon craft styles (I.e iron, steel, etc) but real new weapons like spears and stuff!

I was just stating that because of what that article said they data mined.

"There are also new quests that take place in the locations Solstheim, Telvanni, Castle Karstaag, Raven Rock and Miraak Temple"

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I can't wait, being able to explore new lands (new to me anyways, I haven't played any previous TES games) sounds amazing. Not too excited for dragon mounts, but it still seems like a cool addition.

Em_Pu

I can't wait, being able to explore new lands (new to me anyways, I haven't played any previous TES games) sounds amazing. Not too excited for dragon mounts, but it still seems like a cool addition.
I hear yea I love exploring and the dragon riding doesn't seem my idea of fun but meh haha its all good, and Yes i want my Dark Elf to know his real homeland!

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
I can already picture the lag that will occur as soon as my dragon starts flying.

Still it sounds pretty good. I wonder how much of Morrowind they'll give away?

IzaHova

I would bet that the Dragons will just be mounted to travel on like the silt-striders in Morrowind. I doubt you will be flying over Skyrim due to the size of it and the speed of the dragons. You probably mount your Dragon and fly to Morrowind like you do during the Skyrim Campaign when you fly to the final area on a dragon.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts