Dragonborn confirmed for PS3 and PC

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mannulus

Article Writer
I am happy that Hearthfire is coming second if not first. I am almost out of book space ^.^

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
A book collector! Thought I was the only one! Hmm, you could always temporarily store the books in shelves or containers. That's what I did when I found myself out of space for my first house in Whiterun. :D

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Know whats funny and ironic, Games are made and tested on a PC to be run on PC and Consoles, Simutaneously Xbox and PS3 are almost the same format.
How I know this, My uncle use to work with Microsoft, and now works with Sony.

KattSand

Premium Member
A book collector! Thought I was the only one! Hmm, you could always temporarily store the books in shelves or containers. That's what I did when I found myself out of space for my first house in Whiterun. :D
Ah a fellow collector! :D I collected one copy of every single book available a while back, it took me the whole weekend to finish haha. Too bad there isn't enough space in the hearthfire homes to display all books the bookshelves.

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Ah a fellow collector! :D I collected one copy of every single book available a while back, it took me the whole weekend to finish haha. Too bad there isn't enough space in the hearthfire homes to display all books the bookshelves.
A whole week to collect, or read them? If you collected them in a week, that's amazing!

I find it difficult to find books that I don't already have copies of. And I hate going onto the internet to find their locations, kind of ruins it for me.

KattSand

Premium Member
A whole week to collect, or read them? If you collected them in a week, that's amazing!

I find it difficult to find books that I don't already have copies of. And I hate going onto the internet to find their locations, kind of ruins it for me.
I haven't read them all so it was just the collection :p I had to steal a lot of the books and I also had to join every guild I believe to get all the books :D

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Ah, so that's how you did it! Does that include the Dark Brotherhood? I would hate having to join their ilk, but I will if it is a means of collecting my precious books. :cowboy:

KattSand

Premium Member
Ah, so that's how you did it! Does that include the Dark Brotherhood? I would hate having to join their ilk, but I will if it is a means of collecting my precious books. :cowboy:
You actually don't have to join the dark brotherhood, the book Sithis is located at their lair, but since you have to choice to destroy the brotherhood, you could always do that because that also gives you access to that book :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts