Dragonborn confirmed for PS3 and PC

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Being a PS3 user myself, I'm hoping to hell that this isn't just smoke being blown up my pooper.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Looks outside for a bright star with 3 kings following it, or a pig with wings, or even rocking horse pl*ps.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
The only reason they never released content to PS3 is because they had trouble making it, so if they have sorted this out, good :)

Ritterkreuz

I nearly jumped out of my chair when I read this.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I'm sure the PS3 people will believe that when they see it. Personally I wonder just how many exclusive Xbox-first DLC releases they're going to end up doing. Wasn't it supposed to be just two initially?

Hearthfire was apparently an 'add on' and not DLC, so Dragonborn will be the last early release for 360 assuming Microsoft doesn't open another contract. Then again, apparently Bethesda normally does two expansions per game, so it might not matter.

Hearthfire was apparently an 'add on' and not DLC, so Dragonborn will be the last early release for 360 assuming Microsoft doesn't open another contract. Then again, apparently Bethesda normally does two expansions per game, so it might not matter.

With Skyrim's success, they may end up doing more. You never know. And knowing Microsoft, they will open a new contract....-_- Well at least we (The PS3 owners) Are getting one DLC. All I can say is YUSH!

But weren't Morrowind and Oblivion also successful? ... or is Skyrim like crazy successful? I mean, I'd love a metric crapton of DLCs, but it seems a bit odd to me.

They were, but I don't think they were as succesful as Skyrim. I'm pretty sure people are calling it the best Elder Scrolls game ever. It's a money monger, and even though Bethesda has lost a lot of customers because of the dlc issue with PS3, Skyrim is still a huge cash cow that, if i were them, I would want to exploit for a long as I could. And that would mean more add ons on more DLC.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
A quick googling showed me that apparently Skyrim reached (and obviously has passed) Oblivion's lifetime sales after only a month of being out.

I think Skyrim's kind of crazy successful, actually... xDDD

Oren74

So, any update here? Seriously considering getting Skyrim for the XBOX just so I can play the DLC

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I hope PS3 players can get it, being an xbox player myself I haven't experienced the suffering of no dlc.

Would really suck if this wasn't legit, just to get your hopes up then crush them once more.

Docta Corvina

Yeah, I'm getting impatient here as well. I actually can only complain so much since I have it for Xbox already, but I want it on PC as well. Really badly, actually. I should think that we'd be getting information soon now, maybe by next week which would officially be mid-month. If they're going for an "early 2013" release, I'd really have to think February at the latest. But, I suppose it's anyone's guess at this point.

KattSand

Premium Member
Yeah, I'm getting impatient here as well. I actually can only complain so much since I have it for Xbox already, but I want it on PC as well. Really badly, actually. I should think that we'd be getting information soon now, maybe by next week which would officially be mid-month. If they're going for an "early 2013" release, I'd really have to think February at the latest. But, I suppose it's anyone's guess at this point.

Bethesda, Y u no release for pc now? Dawnguard was delayed for PC due to technical issues or whatever, I hope that isn't the case with Dragonborn. Sure, I've played it on xbox too but I've completely put that on hold because I want to finish it on PC instead, all that lag, freezing and insanely long loading screens I got after installing Dragonborn was just killing me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts