Dragonborn Apocryphia completely broken, I need serious help haha

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonia

I recently bought both expansions for Skyrim, and so far, Dragonborn has been a complete and utter mess. And now, I locked myself where I can't complete the campaign.

I've ventured Apocryphia all the way where you're in that room where you're suppose to use "Bend Will" on the dragon after you defeat all the enemies. I never got the second word of power for bend will because he never showed up in any of the chapters, and I can't go back because it does not allow me to return to chapter 3, it just teleports me back to the room I'm locked in.

Apparently, someone was suppose to give me the second word of power in chapter III, but he never showed up, and this being my first play through, I made it all the way to the end never knowing it was a requirement.

Is there any way I can fix this?

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Are you meant to be using Bend Will on the Serpentine dragon in the quest 'Summit of Apocrypha'? The second word is in the Black Book 'Epistolary Acumen' which you should've have read in the quest with the Telvanni wizard Neloth in the Dwemer ruins with the control cubes. You can't return to chapter 3 of the book if this is the right situation because the word of power should be in another Black Book, are you sure you spent a dragon soul on the shout? I need more info on what quest you are on to know what is happening.

Argonia

Are you meant to be using Bend Will on the Serpentine dragon in the quest 'Summit of Apocrypha'? The second word is in the Black Book 'Epistolary Acumen' which you should've have read in the quest with the Telvanni wizard Neloth in the Dwemer ruins with the control cubes. You can't return to chapter 3 of the book if this is the right situation because the word of power should be in another Black Book, are you sure you spent a dragon soul on the shout? I need more info on what quest you are on to know what is happening.
I know the shout "Bend will," but I only know the first word of it. I read a page on the internet that said I was suppose to learn the second word of Bend Will in Chapter III of Apocryphia. The problem is, I never learned it, and after I cleared the room where that serpentine dragon is suppose, he doesn't show up at all because I don't know the word of power. And because he never shows up, I'm permanently trapped in that same room because the doors are close and I can't go back.

Ivory

Let's Player
You might be in the wrong book. That doesn't sound correct to me. Hard to say since I don't remember.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
You need to understand, the Waking Dreams and Epistolary Acumen books are two completely different, unconnected dungeons. You can read the book to leave Apocrytha and then try to go through Episolary Acumen and the screen at Skaal village again to try to get the words.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts