Dragon weapons confirmed!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skyrimboy89

"The ultimate rpg......er"
Ok so assuming that i'm not the only one that saw today on G4 when the legend Todd howard released more than enough information on dawnguard to make us faint but though that was nice there was more he finally confirmed that will be a new variety of weapons .... Dragon weapons... Let me say that again !!DRAGON WEAPONS!!!!! And not only that but he also said they will be stronger than daedric's tiny little plain weapons! What do you guy's think about that!

skyrimboy89

I cant wait for the crossbow either especially because i bet they will have a unique version of the crossbow maybe a dragon style crossbow

PelagiusIV

This made me happy when I heard Todd say that. Can't wait to see the Dragonbone War Axe. I hope every DLC for Skyrim add's another weapon and/or armor style. I'm also very excited to see the Dawnguards armor up close, from the screen shots so far it looks pretty sweet in my opinion.

skyrimboy89

Actually i cant wait for the greatswords in the dragon section because i saw this one dragon bone weapon set mod for the pc and the weapons looked amazing im hoping they did the style of the weapon like the mod and wouldn't be surprised if they did use the mod in the download like they did in fall new vegas the sierra power armour was originally a mod then they put it in the downloads

4094d1338904831t-uscito-finalmente-xecuter-cool-led-fap-meme.jpg

Necromis

Yeah I would hate for the DB weapons to look like that pic, they would suck arse big time if they did. IMO

Well that is actually a picture of the weapons from the Dragon Bone Weapon Mod that has been around for months now. Probably not what the actual weapons would look like in game :)

Raine

Nightingale
Doesn't really tickle my fancy. I think I'll stick to the Daedric weapons. The Dragon armors don't impress me, and the weapons most likely won't either.

Necromis

yeah I know those are from the Mod, but someone was hoping they would look like the mod weapons and I am so hoping that they don't LOL

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
I'm all for new weapons, but, should some bones that weren't intended to ever be weapons that you makeshift into weapons be better that Daedric weapons, weapons used by the immortal Dremoras, probably the best fighters in Mundos? Heck, an iron sword should be better than swinging bones around, no matter whose bones they are.

Turock

About time they put dragon bones to good use...The amour is crap in my opinion ( look wise )

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Wow... someone had daddy issues growing up... thanks for making yourself look like an ass while simultaneously showing you cant take a joke, and for the record... second character is a redguard first was nord. But it looks like you really really out did yourself so congrats on being an internet hardass

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts