• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bobassur

ALERT: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS (NOT MAINLY THE STORYLINE, BUT THE DRAGON PRIESTS, THEIR MASKS AND POSSIBLE QUESTS)

What up everyone, just posting to discuss about the new dragon priests masks!
So far, I've found Dukaan, Ahzidal, Zahkriisos and Miraak. Also, I've found Vahlok and I think I found another dragon priest, however this two both don't carry an unique mask.
I think I'm missing one, as I found these masks that looks like bronze, steel and iron, maybe there is an ebony, silver, gold or something.
Anyway, post here the dragon priests you've found, let's chat and discuss.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I want a shrine that requires all dragon claws and dragon priest masks to be placed in it to activate it and give you some awesome dragon great sword. I know DLC can't reference each other, but I would really love this.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
what do you mean 'dragonfire' spell?
i would love the shout alduin use to make meteor rain

That'd be cool. I just mean a flames / frostbite-like spell that looks more like the fire / frost that a dragon breathes and that does more damage, so as to be viable at 81 on master, etc.

bobassur

That'd be cool. I just mean a flames / frostbite-like spell that looks more like the fire / frost that a dragon breathes and that does more damage, so as to be viable at 81 on master, etc.
well, we have shouts.
another cool stuff would be if they add a way to mix magics like in this video:
actually, everything in it would be fluffing awesome

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts