Dragon Age Discussion thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
I am really interested in DA: Inquisition. So far, Bioware has been saying the right things about it. It seems like they have learned from their mistakes with Dragon Age 2.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I have DA2 and loved the fighting, liked the story line and got soooo bored with the dungeons all being the same.
Ive heard from lots of people that origins is a better game, 1 day ill give it a go. Didnt know another 1s coming out though. The series definetly has potential. Not in the same league as Elder Scrolls though. Thats just my opinion :)

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I have DA2 and loved the fighting, liked the story line and got soooo bored with the dungeons all being the same.
Ive heard from lots of people that origins is a better game, 1 day ill give it a go. Didnt know another 1s coming out though. The series definetly has potential. Not in the same league as Elder Scrolls though. Thats just my opinion :)

Dragon Age 2 is not a bad game, really. However it felt more like an expansion for Dragon Age Origins with better graphics, at most of the time. DA2 was obviously rushed. and not a lot was put into the game as it should've been, however it did intrigued me to the point where I am now hooked on the series. I even bought the 3 novels so I can better understand the story.

The fight controls for DA1 was terribly slow (I spent a lot of time dying) where in DA2 the combat was 10x better.

Yes the c/p of dungeons was not all that impressive in DA2.

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
The combat in Dragon Age 2 was one of the things I really loved. Playing DA: Origins as a mage I've found to be dreadfully boring with the games combat engine. On DA: Inquisition I am really happy that we can pick our race again. Wasn't a huge deal for me that Hawke was strictly a human but I really missed playing as either a City Elf or a Dalish.

Clau

The Fateless One
Looking forward to this game. I read somewhere on IGN that DAI is inspired from Skyrim and will have an open world sandbox. Plus the part where the environment plays a great deal on every dragon encounter is gearing this as epic.​

Naglfar

Looking forward to this game. I read somewhere on IGN that DAI is inspired from Skyrim and will have an open world sandbox. Plus the part where the environment plays a great deal on every dragon encounter is gearing this as epic.

It does look so good, this and The Witcher 3 are what I'm waiting for.

I can't wait for Dragon Age: Inquisition!
The trailer makes it look so good.

Just hope they add more elements from DA:O and less from DA2.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Have and love both DA:O and DA2 so DA:I is definitely on my "to buy" list for sure.

Stalker

I hope it's like Origins! I really miss the tactical play, equipping my party members and auto attack system

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts