Download Daggerfall for free!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to try out Daggerfall and see how it all began, you're in luck. Bethesda released Daggerfall for free for their 10 year anniversary. Download it on their official website below:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/daggerfall

Flamingtaco

If you do try it, be aware that unless you own an old functional DOS pc you'll have to learn to use DOSbox. Not a big deal, but they didn't port it to windows so you'll have to do some messing around, its not just install and play. I would personally be happier if they released Morrowind for free on their site, but that probably won't happen for quite some time.

Travis

If you do try it, be aware that unless you own an old functional DOS pc you'll have to learn to use DOSbox. Not a big deal, but they didn't port it to windows so you'll have to do some messing around, its not just install and play. I would personally be happier if they released Morrowind for free on their site, but that probably won't happen for quite some time.
Yeah, I think they are still making some money off of it. I saw it on sale on steam a little while ago for like 15ish bucks I think... man and that's on sale! For an old game!

Flamingtaco

Yeah, I think they are still making some money off of it. I saw it on sale on steam a little while ago for like 15ish bucks I think... man and that's on sale! For an old game!
Yeah, the normal price for it is the same as Mass effect 2 which is an immense and highly reviewed rpg from 2010, not 2002.

3pic3raser

I own a really high end gaming PC and i can't run either of the first two elder scrolls games, anyone know why this is? Because, as of now my mind is full of fluff dude to this fact.

Flamingtaco

I own a really high end gaming PC and i can't run either of the first two elder scrolls games, anyone know why this is? Because, as of now my mind is full of fu** dude to this fact.
Are you using dosbox? A lot of emulators are really really slow so thats probably it.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Yes, it should be. Why are you asking? Isn’t it working for you?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Ah, all right. In that case, yes, this offer is still available and I haven’t seen anything that indicates a near end of it. If you follow the link in the OP you should get right to it. Just accept the License Agreement and you can start downloading :>

Auxilium

In my opinion..
Thanks, the page won't load correctly while I'm @ work so I wanted to make sure it was available still.

Flamingtaco

Ah, all right. In that case, yes, this offer is still available and I haven’t seen anything that indicates a near end of it. If you follow the link in the OP you should get right to it. Just accept the License Agreement and you can start downloading :>
Its been upfor at least a year, maybe more

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts