Down with Talos the fake god.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
A man who supposedly ascended to godhood, blasphemy I say. All talos worshipers shall be punished accordingly for their belief in a false god. Who is with me to take this fight to the talos worshipers and the Nords? They believe they can so easily cast aside the White Gold Concordant we shall show them.
altmersoldiers.png

I know people arent going to like this lol:D

Voodoo_uk2

Pah you Thalmor always preaching the White gold Concordant as Ulfric told that Whatshername in the peace talks " SHUT UP "
When i find the random Justicar patrols they do put up a good fight but have not beaten this Talos Worshiper in one of their random Unfair odds ambushes and i then proceed to strip them down to their togas and arrange their bodys in a T shape and laugh menacingly as i stroll off
And your Embassy smells of Old People

Voodoo_uk2

A man who supposedly ascended to godhood, blasphemy I say. All talos worshipers shall be punished accordingly for their belief in a false god. Who is with me to take this fight to the talos worshipers and the Nords? They believe they can so easily cast aside the White Gold Concordant we shall show them.
altmersoldiers.png

I know people arent going to like this lol:D

Hmm Two Smelly Elves and prolly an Adept Mage casting Love spells out of shot taking on one Gaurd with a Hammer thats about right ...Evil Thalmorites

Khaine

Hector Ciril (Baal), The Imperial Vampire
Talos-liiiife -cocks a shotgun-

Seriously though, I've been a member of the Imperial Cult for around 300 years now and Talos was always in the Pantheon. You really think I'm going to just forsake him like some of these feeble-minded priests out there? Hell no.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Hmm Two Smelly Elves and prolly an Adept Mage casting Love spells out of shot taking on one Gaurd with a Hammer thats about right ...Evil Thalmorites
That is justice lol.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Talos-liiiife -cocks a shotgun-

Seriously though, I've been a member of the Imperial Cult for around 300 years now and Talos was always in the Pantheon. You really think I'm going to just forsake him like some of these feeble-minded priests out there? Hell no.
^^^We know who our next victim is now.

Adventurer

I believe the Elves want to provoke us to start the second War. They'll get what's coming at them ;)

What a provocation :p

Volanere

Grand Magister
No we want the empire to fall to the stormcloacks, that would be great.;)

Khaine

buahahahahaha! This vampire welcomes you to try. Though be warned, if you find yourself on the floor dead as I'm devouring your corpse, you've been warned. ;) Till then sweetheart. <3

Volanere

Grand Magister
buahahahahaha! This vampire welcomes you to try. Though be warned, if you find yourself on the floor dead as I'm devouring your corpse, you've been warned. ;) Till then sweetheart. <3
A foul abomination is no match for a superior Altmer who has mastered restoration and destruction, also trained with the dawnguard undercover.

Volanere

Grand Magister
55831932022172142344711.jpg

If you have ill be at your front door and im the last person you want to see.

Khaine

Funny, I trained with the Dawnguard and am rather...familiar with their methods. Not to mention I have almost every magical school at my disposal. Then there is the fact I am a master of assassination as well as full-scale combat, I believe you're out of luck. I came into my mastery of assassination during the third Era, around the time of Uriel Septim's Assassination. As for my Turning; that happened on the Island of Vvardenfell, where I was already a formidable Knight from the Colovian Highlands. Many years after the events in Cyrodiil, I trained with the Mages at the Arcane University and Mastered all the schools. I am Afflicted with a very special form of Vampirism, Volanere; Porphyric Hemophilia. We of this blood are completely unnoticable if we feed. And with the war on I never have problems with that. Though you're welcome to try and find me...yet I doubt you ever will. Not as easy as it will be to find you though. You have a name of High Esteem amidst a fairly new order of children thinking themselves to be emperors so soon. We shall see, my Succulent Friend, we shall see.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Funny, I trained with the Dawnguard and am rather...familiar with their methods. Not to mention I have almost every magical school at my disposal. Then there is the fact I am a master of assassination as well as full-scale combat, I believe you're out of luck. I came into my mastery of assassination during the third Era, around the time of Uriel Septim's Assassination. As for my Turning; that happened on the Island of Vvardenfell, where I was already a formidable Knight from the Colovian Highlands. Many years after the events in Cyrodiil, I trained with the Mages at the Arcane University and Mastered all the schools. I am Afflicted with a very special form of Vampirism, Volanere; Porphyric Hemophilia. We of this blood are completely unnoticable if we feed. And with the war on I never have problems with that. Though you're welcome to try and find me...yet I doubt you ever will. Not as easy as it will be to find you though. You have a name of High Esteem amidst a fairly new order of children thinking themselves to be emperors so soon. We shall see, my Succulent Friend, we shall see.
I cannot wait, cocky vampires have fallen to me many of times special and common. Im not here to fight vampires im here to fight talos worship.

Voodoo_uk2

Yes Khainey i am also suffering from that all so common Warewolf blood ( No Sleep Bonus ) together we could make a quick meal of this Thalmor .. You Suck him ill Eat him then its of to the Winking Skeever b4 closing time :beermug:

Khaine

Riiiiiight. Objects in the mirror are often closer than they appear...and last I checked I sired quite a few High Elves who quite like pretending to be the Thalmor Agents they once were in life. Demons of what they once were, I promise. <3

Khaine

Yes Khainey i am also suffering from that all so common Warewolf blood ( No Sleep Bonus ) together we could make a quick meal of this Thalmor .. You Suck him ill Eat him then its of to the Winking Skeever b4 closing time :beermug:
Did you even have to ask? Though I prefer the latter method as well. Drinking blood is so very...traditional?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts