• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
This might be widely known, but I discovered it accidently. When you ask Delvin and Vex for jobs, do the following. Ask Delvin for a Bedlam job; note the town and save. Ask Vex for a Sweep job. If it is not in the same town as Bedlam, reload and ask again.
Finish the Sweep. You will notice that the value of the items complete the Bedlam job. Return to Delvin first, then Vex. Since you keep the items from a Bedlam job, he will credit you with completion and you can then take them to Vex for credit in the Sweep job as well.
Not only do you get paid twice, but it halves the visits needed for the 'Restore Glory" questline.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
This might be widely known, but I discovered it accidently. When you ask Delvin and Vex for jobs, do the following. Ask Delvin for a Bedlam job; note the town and save. Ask Vex for a Sweep job. If it is not in the same town as Bedlam, reload and ask again.
Finish the Sweep. You will notice that the value of the items complete the Bedlam job. Return to Delvin first, then Vex. Since you keep the items from a Bedlam job, he will credit you with completion and you can then take them to Vex for credit in the Sweep job as well.
Not only do you get paid twice, but it halves the visits needed for the 'Restore Glory" questline.

Interesting, I will have to try this when I play this weekend. I have asked before, and I always get told to finish the other job first.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts