1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Door bar help

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by DdraigGwyn, Jan 21, 2012.

1. DdraigGwyn

DdraigGwyn Cymru

How do I activate the door bar in Driftshade?
  2. Shew

Shew Account closed (at sincere request).

which side of the door are you on?
  3. Shoor

Shoor Clan Thu'um Guard

If you can't see the door bar like, right in front of you on the door, it means you have to find an alternate route. If it's there, direct your cursor to the door bar proper, and not the entire door, and an "Activate" option should appear.
  4. DdraigGwyn

DdraigGwyn Cymru

Yes, I get the Activate message, but nothing happens. I can open and close the door, but not raise the bar
  5. 3v3r

3v3r I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.

If you can open the door without raising the bar there's no problem.
  6. lunasangre

lunasangre New Member

I found the choice to activate door bar when I jumped on it and looked down. After that, I could open the door.