Don't you hate it when... Thread of things you hate.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Avaloan

I don't hate anyone but I dislike these things.

Abrahamic religions
Genital Mutilation (both male and female)
Liars
Cheaters (including my ex -__- )
Feminism / MRM (and the activists who promote either one)
Bigots,Arrogant ppl, Haters, Rude, Impolite people, ppl who always got butt hurt
Sluts,Pervs ( I dislike the fact how sluts think they can take any penis cause they are women.it's a disgrace to me)
Disloyal people
ppl who have no empathy
ppl who know they know everything
too religious ppl
ppl who use intoxicated things (like alcohol, smoking ,weed etc..)
Illuminati aka new world order who want to dominant on this world
Haters
in Medieval times with beliefs like that you would have lived

well I am from Asia so I don't care about Medieval Europe or Middle East

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I don't hate anyone but I dislike these things.

Abrahamic religions
Genital Mutilation (both male and female)
Liars
Cheaters (including my ex -__- )
Feminism / MRM (and the activists who promote either one)
Bigots,Arrogant ppl, Haters, Rude, Impolite people, ppl who always got butt hurt
Sluts,Pervs ( I dislike the fact how sluts think they can take any penis cause they are women.it's a disgrace to me)
Disloyal people
ppl who have no empathy
ppl who know they know everything
too religious ppl
ppl who use intoxicated things (like alcohol, smoking ,weed etc..)
Illuminati aka new world order who want to dominant on this world
Haters
in Medieval times with beliefs like that you would have lived

well I am from Asia so I don't care about Medieval Europe or Middle East
in the Crusades you would have lived

Slijkster

Don't you hate it when people misuse the word "literally"? I feel like I have to say "literally literally" just to clarify that I literally meant literally and wasn't just tossing words around?

Or when people give stink eyes to people who are smoking in public places?
Or when you're trying to download a movie and it makes you download the downloader first?
Or when people are vegetarian for reasons other than their health?
Or how when your computer freezes it magically starts working for a half second just after you closed non-responsive programs?
Or when you break your skin while scratching a bug bite?
Or how people need to ask you a question about something they know rather than just state the fact (did you get a haircut?)?
Or excessively negative people who just complain about stuff all the time like.. i just... did. :l

Also, as far as people who cannot feel empathy, some people (like me) have a disorder called asperger's syndrome, which, among other things, makes it very difficult to feel emotions like empathy and to tell the difference between morality/immorality. My brains just not wired that way.
No hard feelings, but just thought you should know that its not necessarily because they're a bad person.

kyleekay

Don't you hate it when someone eats your leftovers?

My dad does this to me all the friggin' time. I get home and I'm super excited about eating my leftovers, I hurry to the fridge, and then BOOM. Disappointment Town, USA. :rolleyes:

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Don't you hate it when motorists don't use their turn signals, suddenly turn, and almost cause a wreck?

Don't you hate it when you're walking around the house in socks and you always manage to step in that one small puddle of water on the kitchen floor?

Don't you hate it when you fluff up something good -it could be anything- because of thinking too much into stuff?

Don't you hate it when you wake up, go to make coffee, then realize you're out? Oi!

TJ0331

Nords forever
Dont you hate it when you cant figure out which character you want to play?

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
Okay people who cheat (on any level) people who don't respect others people that think they're individuals (even though everyone else is just like them) people that run their mouths with no understanding of the subject matter people that think they know it all people that lie people that make everything about them people that complain about nothing or just to complain racism (yes that's still a problem) people that think pot is a drug or dope (it's 100% natural and comes from the green earth duh!) people that say they listen to every type of music except for classical jazz or country people that only listen to repetitive music emos scremos and anything having to do with trends fashion and personal views on politics people who force their opinion on you people that only talk about themselves people who don't know why they did this or that people that have no excuse to fail people that give up people that think they run this b**** people that say they run this b**** and oh yeah people.

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
people that think pot is a drug or dope (it's 100% natural and comes from the green earth duh!)

So do death cap mushrooms, hemlock, and poison ivy. Doesn't mean they're good for you.

Don't you hate it when people misuse the word "literally"? I feel like I have to say "literally literally" just to clarify that I literally meant literally and wasn't just tossing words around?

I despise that. Or when they misuse the word "actually".

I also hate (among many other things):

People who call Thanksgiving "Turkey Day".
People who say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".
People who use the terms "Man Cave" or "Go Viral."
People who think using Spell Check is a good substitution for proofreading.
People who send me e-mails saying Jesus will hate me if I don't forward their e-mail to enough people.

PrisonerLizzie

Things I hate (the short list):

When people hand me babies after I explain that I'm just not comfortable with them
People who hurt animals for no reason
People who WANT to be offended and will look for any and all reasons to be even if there aren't any
Feminists
The people around here who think you have to stop a 1/2 mile from the car in front of you at a red light.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
I hate it when I have to test my blood sugar and give myself insulin in a public place (I'm a type 1 diabetic, but I guess that's already obvious from the last sentence). I hate it even more when random strangers decide they're going to watch over my shoulder as I do this, exclaiming things like, "Oh my god, I would DIE if I had to do that!" or "I can't stand seeing blood and needles, it makes me vomit!" Well get the fluff away from me then! o_O

Nephor The Shadow Stalker

Strike swiftly and silently.
people that think pot is a drug or dope (it's 100% natural and comes from the green earth duh!)

So do death cap mushrooms, hemlock, and poison ivy. Doesn't mean they're good for you.

I despise that. Or when they misuse the word "actually".

I also hate (among many other things):

People who call Thanksgiving "Turkey Day".
People who say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas".
People who use the terms "Man Cave" or "Go Viral."
People who think using Spell Check is a good substitution for proofreading.
People who send me e-mails saying Jesus will hate me if I don't forward their e-mail to enough people.
I see your point but there's nothing harmful in mary jane. I'll be honest I've never done shrooms I have no idea what hemlock is (unless it's hemp then I have an idea) and who would smoke poison ivy?

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
I see your point but there's nothing harmful in mary jane. I'll be honest I've never done shrooms I have no idea what hemlock is (unless it's hemp then I have an idea) and who would smoke poison ivy?

Actually, it is harmful:

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidence99/marijuana/Health_1.html

Death cap mushrooms are one of the most poisonous mushrooms in the world and hemlock is a poisonous plant that was used in ancient Greece to execute prisoners. I wasn't implying anyone would want to smoke any of them. Just pointing out that just because something is "100% natural and comes from the green earth" doesn't mean it's not harmful. Plus, smoking anything just isn't good for you.

Now, so as to not get in trouble for pulling this thread off-topic, I also hate it when I have a song that I can't get out of my head. It's even worse when you don't know the words or only know a few lines. Or when it's a happy song and you're in a bad mood.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Throwing it out there that marijuana has its own pros and cons, just like any FDA approved drug.

Although, that's one thing I hate. If someone wants to use a drug and it's known to have a number of uses, let them! JFC I would probably be a lot less miserable / spend less time being miserable due to arthritis and Lupus-like symptoms if I had easy access to medical marijuana. Guh.

sticky runes

Don't you just hate seeing people writing gym related updates?

I have just been to the gym, you pathetic lazy mortals. I now have bulging biceps, pecs that would make Arnold Schwarzenegger blush and abs that can crush a tin of beans, and I ooze testosterone from every pore. Are you not envious of my masculinity?

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
Don't you hate it when you walk in a crowded room with a pack of gum, and someone asks you for a piece, thus provoking everyone in the room to get a piece? This plops ain't cheap, and there are only 10 pieces in the pack. Not a problem handing somone a piece, but when 8 people want one...
rage.png

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
As a third shift guard I get to greet people when they come in for work. It's actually IN my job description as part of 'customer service'. So I hate it when at work I say good morning to someone, and they walk by me without as much as a nod.

Honestly, am I invisible? Did I suddenly turn mute? Are you deaf?

There are only two people - you and me - in this room and there is a zero percent chance you did not hear me.

I also hate when people complain to me that they lost their access badge, then complain to me that they have to check in now with the guard... because they lost their badge. It's not my fault you can't keep track of your crap.

Other things I hate:
  • People trying to get me to convert to their religion.
  • People who don't get out of the way while shopping. Honestly, if you have to spend ten minutes reading the label, you probably don't NEED what you're getting, or you'd already know what to get.
  • People who give me the stink eye for smoking. Look, I know it's bad. But it's my choice. And anyways I'm a considerate smoker. I don't throw butts around on the ground, I safely put it out and throw it away. I don't smoke around people if I can avoid it, and if I can't avoid it I ask if they mind. If they do I don't smoke then.
  • Those ads that start playing in the background and I have to hunt down the tab, because I have an average of twenty tabs open at a time.
  • Diet Mountain Dew.
  • Onions
  • Holidays. I hate holidays. The only ones I like are New Years and Halloween.
  • People who can't clean up after themselves. Honestly, I'm not a super clean person, but at least I can clean up after myself. My room mate is terrible with this. Every time I have someone over I have to spend at least an hour cleaning up her messes because I'm embarassed of it. Honestly, if I didn't do the dishes, clean, etc, the place wouldn't be liveable. She never does any of it. Hell, she doesn't even have a floor in her room, it's layers upon layers of dirty clothes, paper, and trash. Her idea of cleaning is moving stuff somewhere else. Just asdfghjkl.
There's probably a whole list more, but I can't think of anything.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts