Don't you hate it when... Thread of things you hate.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blezmo

Soulmancer
This is a simple thread where we rant about the things we hate. I'll start it off.
the format goes like this, Don't you hate it when ... ?

Don't you hate it when you try to microwave eggs, and they make a HUGE messy explosion?

images

MetalHeadManiac

Aela's TRUE husband
Don't you hate it when teenagers think swag will pay the bills in 10 years and they deny that all of their "swagalicious" shirts will be covered up by Burger king shirts. Im a teenager soo thats the kind of things that piss me off..damn idiots

Reaper87

吉光
Don't you hate it when kids these days say "like" and "literally" in every sentence?

:vomit: It makes me nauseous...

sticky runes

Don't you hate it when somebody tells you off for eating in a room where you're not supposed to take food, and they say "this is not a restaurant." Well obviously, I wouldn't take my own snacks into a restaurant, I wait for the waiter to bring me the menu. o_O

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
When people make terrible remixes of good songs, then think it's better than the original. Then all you can find anywhere is the stupid remix -.-'

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
And I can't stand modern country and most hiphop/rap. Makes me want to ram my head against a wall.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
When you leave a door open and someone says "Were you born in a tent?" - No, I was born in a hospital with automatic doors :p

When you're looking for something, eventually find it and someone says "It's always in the last place you look" - well duh, like I'm gonna keep looking after I've found it? :confused:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
When you leave a door open and someone says "Were you born in a tent?" - No, I was born in a hospital with automatic doors :p

When you're looking for something, eventually find it and someone says "It's always in the last place you look" - well duh, like I'm gonna keep looking after I've found it? :confused:
Inception+Leonardo+DiCapro+Go+Deeper.jpg

Reaper87

吉光
I hate it when people act like total idiots in online gaming - However, there is a solution to this.

Search SopranoPictures into google. This man exposes the scum that clog up our matchmaking lobbies and humiliates them. Good for him! The 'Trevor Trolls' series is the one to watch ;)

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I hate those people on ebay who buy something then don't pay for it or even respond to any communication. It happened to me recently and apparently it's become rife since ebay changed things to make it impossible for sellers to leave negative feedback for buyers. I'm guessing people hedge their bets by bidding on similar auctions and only paying for the cheapest, or something. Thankfully I only use ebay occasionally but those poor bar stewards who use ebay to make a living must be pulling their hair out in frustration.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Don't you hate it when you play games like Reach and your teammates kill you for nothing buy pl*pss and giggles.

Avaloan

I don't hate anyone but I dislike these things.

Abrahamic religions
Genital Mutilation (both male and female)
Liars
Cheaters (including my ex -__- )
Feminism / MRM (and the activists who promote either one)
Bigots,Arrogant ppl, Haters, Rude, Impolite people, ppl who always got butt hurt
Sluts,Pervs ( I dislike the fact how sluts think they can take any penis cause they are women.it's a disgrace to me)
Disloyal people
ppl who have no empathy
ppl who know they know everything
too religious ppl
ppl who use intoxicated things (like alcohol, smoking ,weed etc..)
Illuminati aka new world order who want to dominant on this world
Haters
Racists,Sexists,Ageist or anyone who discriminates another by something (like age,nationality, etc..)

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I don't hate anyone but I dislike these things.

Abrahamic religions
Genital Mutilation (both male and female)
Liars
Cheaters (including my ex -__- )
Feminism / MRM (and the activists who promote either one)
Bigots,Arrogant ppl, Haters, Rude, Impolite people, ppl who always got butt hurt
Sluts,Pervs ( I dislike the fact how sluts think they can take any penis cause they are women.it's a disgrace to me)
Disloyal people
ppl who have no empathy
ppl who know they know everything
too religious ppl
ppl who use intoxicated things (like alcohol, smoking ,weed etc..)
Illuminati aka new world order who want to dominant on this world
Haters
in Medieval times with beliefs like that you would have lived

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts