Spoiler Dont say I didnt warn you!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Steve House

OK so everyone knows about the xbox360 version leak on the net right?? Well if you didnt..you do now...people have been able to download Skyrim for thier modded 360's and new footage has been released concerning the one MAJOR question everyone has been asking....WILL THERE BE WEREWOLVES??? ...The answer my friends is...YES!!! here is a link to actual footage of a Companion Guild Member turning into one and confirming if your loyal to the Companions you MAY be able to get the gift yourself!!! Companions are part of "The Circle" as this NPC describes and it's a secret that few know of...Not all companions are werewolves....Watch for yourself and comment below...I'm really excited about this lol :p

Footage Link:

Source of Link: http://www.blazblue.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&p=396441

They have a photo on there of the "Ring Of Hircine"

Steve House

The audio isnt in sync but if you read the captions below you'll here the NPC(s) saying them a few seconds later..

Steve House

yea i saw that one too but was skeptical about it lol...then i just saw this video and it blew my skepticism out my mind lol...11-11 cant come fast enough...it obviously shows that you can turn back anytime as well like the NPC did...that makes it even better!

Tusck

Yep, I'll be looking for them definitely. Bloodmoon was such an amazing expansion for Morrowind, I want to get back into it. From what I heard, based on the timeline, the Bloodmoon would hit during the time of gameplay in Skyrim.

Vimalamitra

Professional complainer
I didn't even watch that video. It seemed a bit silly. In anycase, we can find those things by ourselves when we get our hands on the game.

D-d-d-don't, don't believe the hype!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts