Spoiler Does the Oghma Infinium glitch still work?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
Hey guys, I'm on PS3 so have recently bought all of the DLC for Skyrim. I've heard, read and watched material on the Ebony Warrior, but I've never had a character above level 60 before. I don't really want to grind a character up to level 81, but I would be willing to 'cheat' using the Oghma Infinium glitch. I've read in places that it has been fixed, but I don't know if that's via unofficial PC patches or whatever, so I'd like to know if it still works.

Cheers in advance, guys :)

Panthera

Don Gato
I'll check out... brb

aussiegirlz

My son had heard they patched it so when I started my last character and got the book I was able to use the book twice (or once and then leave it on the shelf). I assume if you don't have any updates tho you would be able to continue using it.

Panthera

Don Gato
I checked out... still works. I have dragonborn dlc installed on.

AS88

Staff member
I checked out... still works. I have dragonborn dlc installed on.

And you're on PS3, right? Thanks, man. I'll have a go later/tomorrow and report back :)

Panthera

Don Gato

Panthera

Don Gato
I missed that part PS3. Sorry.

AS88

Staff member

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Thank God for bat files on my PC, lol!

Saint Vicious

Still sober
It worked for me on PS3 a week or so ago. Have a recent save before you try. Your gonna screw it up the first few times. I assure you it works. But watch recent youtube videos on it and take your time. I say recent videos because some of the old methods don't work anymore from what I hear. It only works on bookshelves.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts