• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

"If you're going to the Blue Palace, you might want to rethink that outfit." (you're standing there in full armor)
Hey, that's not as bad as standing there in exactly the same outfit as she gives you that you've acquired elsewhere because you needed something to wear when you gave all your stuff to the Elf for Diplomatic Immunity! Oooo - like yours is so much better than what I'm wearing.

BTW: Now have 3 characters in Oblivion that I could always use advice on since you've been such a great help:

1) Luna - Mage, female, Breton - concentrating on Alteration, Destruction and Restoration and alchemy (she's sneaky too and has invitations from the DB & TG to join) - no armor, robes, Chillrend and bow (although she doesn't really use it or Chillrend very often)
2) Echo Isaiah - Agent, male, Breton - concentrating on archery, alteration, illusion, one handed and alchemy - light armor, steel sword
3) Brutus - Warrior, male, Imperial - heavy armor, steel claymore

That's a lot of keeping track. Don't you wish there was a big inter-game chest, where you could leave a great sword from Luna, and Brutus could pick it up and use it later?

"If you're going to the Blue Palace, you might want to rethink that outfit." (you're standing there in full armor)

I'll have you know that the outfits that both me and Mr.DuLac are wearing are very fashionable in our respective societies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts